Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 833 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,002 9.1%

• Total voters

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I hate boob jobs... and anything to do with bimbofication, personally. It absolutely disgusts me.
Same same, I love corruption themes but it bothers me when in games focusing on that the girls end up looking like a parody of an sex doll, really disgusting. My limit with transformation in terms of corruption are slightly slutty clothes and piercings if you want, the rest... yuck.
Yeah, I like girls with small breasts the most tbh. Tattoos I'm not a fan of I even stopped playing a game where it was unavoidable for a LI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I hate boob jobs... and anything to do with bimbofication, personally. It absolutely disgusts me.
Hey I have an idea let's take an otherwise attractive girl, then give her a german doctor treatment so she looks like a trailer park ms potato head.

:mad::mad:

tattoos are fine with me if they're done in a subtle attractive way (which let's be honest most games fail at) - same with piercings.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I also get the feeling the thought of special kisses disgusts you. But think about it it's a total boss move I mean you won't see Chris doing that therefore I'm more manly than him.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hey I have an idea let's take an otherwise attractive girl, then give her a german doctor treatment so she looks like a trailer park ms potato head.

tattoos are fine with me if they're done in a subtle attractive way (which let's be honest most games fail at) - same with piercings.

Same same, I love corruption themes but it bothers me when in games focusing on that the girls end up looking like a parody of an sex doll, really disgusting. My limit with transformation in terms of corruption are slightly slutty clothes and piercings if you want, the rest... yuck.
One thing that's so rare in games I'd love more of is where the girl becomes sluttier but still dresses normal during the day; Ann approaches this on the "dont change/still with chris" path. It doesn't do anything additional for me if a girl who looks like a slew acts like a slew.. the erotic shock is from a girl who looks like the girl next door then gets dressed up and made up for the club night and ends up in a gangbang or whatever.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

yeap, I love tattoos and piercings on girls... but absolutely hate this look:

I also get the feeling the thought of special kisses disgusts you. But think about it it's a total boss move I mean you won't see Chris doing that therefore I'm more manly than him.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I actually might be the most anti piercings person on the zone but thankfully if it does happen TTRICK will make it optional.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
yeap, I love tattoos and piercings on girls... but absolutely hate this look:
There is no way a man can get off on this, what a horror. Although I know that the appeal of bimbofication for some is not so much physical, Well, of course some it has to do with that but I guess they get off in see a normal girl become an exploited airhead.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There is no way a man can get off on this, what a horror. Although I know that the appeal of bimbofication for some is not so much physical, Well, of course some it has to do with that but I guess they get off in see a normal girl become an exploited airhead.
Yeap, definitely. And that also doesn't do it for me haha.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's not really surprising bro. There are things I like and get off to that other people would find weird. For example I like the thought of Ann cucking me with the hobo.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thankfully they don't exist in the game.
Idk, I think it'd be pretty funny if TTrick put in a secret ending where if you did every single Ann cuckold event and every single cum kisses event that MC ends finishing the story to the mysterious girl over the computer that he got AIDS after all the degenerate shit he did.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
1721701751567.png

Ann Somehow resemble Jessica Parker Kennedy
small, more cute than sexy
in later upgrades may have gangbang on theatre stage for "art" with participication of willing audience
may be covered in white thick substance but she will still be cuter
looks great with glasses
Selling point is she is so cute and has a fell of innocent next door nerdy girl look
no one will believe she did everything including anal and spitroast

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Idk, I think it'd be pretty funny if TTrick put in a secret ending where if you did every single Ann cuckold event and every single cum kisses event that MC ends finishing the story to the mysterious girl over the computer that he got AIDS after all the degenerate shit he did.
Joshy ending.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes