Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 833 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 1,002 9.1%

• Total voters

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Can you imagine if that scene had of been Ann, Chris & me? That would have been so hot.
I want Ann to be a cheating slut.
So the MC opts for dating Alex. He then whore's Ann out, like her pimp.
She gets bred by Tyler and dumped by the MC.
Joshy makes his appearance, as a home daddy.
Raising Tyler's babies, while he bangs Ann in the bedroom next to Joshy, who's changing a nappy.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So I remember reading that TTrick is adding animations to the motel scenes. But I thought it already had them?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Probably Feature Requests. But I doubt they'd add it because it'd be just as divisive as the facepalm lol.
At this point it doesn't matter, before I had the same two idiots facepalming a post of mine that they didn't like and now they do the same with the angry reaction, although I must say that I couldn't stand the facepalm lol.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
At this point it doesn't matter, before I had the same two idiots facepalming a post of mine that they didn't like and now they do the same with the angry reaction, although I must say that I couldn't stand the facepalm lol.
Yeah, with the angry face it makes them look more like a bunch of pathetic cucks, tbh.
Ahh okay I guess I didn't notice because I don't usually pay attention to animation I'm more a picture guy.
Yeah, I imagine you're used to pictures from your girl on your phone while her bull fucks her. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, with the angry face it makes them look more like a bunch of pathetic cucks, tbh.

Yeah, I imagine you're used to pictures from your girl on your phone while her bull fucks her. :HideThePain:
Well there are two animations I love. The one where I hold Ann's hand and when Vanessa uses me as support. Those were top tier.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I felt that scene was terrible. Just fodder for whoring Ann out.
That scene comes out of nowhere. I mean I think Ann can ask you if you want the dudes to go to the room even if you haven't shared her in the entire run, a little strange.
As if the gross randos/hobos preference ever required realism or story consistency.

I vastly prefer the angry face, way less passive aggressive. It forces the ntr ree-rees out of their comfort zone to assertively state "I dont like this" instead of the snarky mealy-mouthed facepalm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well, that's a good point. But you'd think that wouldn't happen until Ann was a little more.... prepared, no? :BootyTime:

Or maybe Ann doesn't yet realize what's going to happen at this casting?
Unless I'm remembering wrong Ann thought it was a regular movie audition. I mean they're even on the road for it with NTR turned off so I really don't think she knows what's happening there.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes