Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 804 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 947 8.9%

• Total voters

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
people asking if the animations didnt work in the MMF scene with Vanessa clearly dont read a damn thing XD. Def missing out on a well written and fun game if thats the case. Its literally written for you in POINT BLANK right before the scene happens. There is no animations for this scene yet as the patch is still in alpha. There will be animations for it later.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Long Story Short [v0.8.2a0.3] [TTrickGames] crunched

Info: If you run into bugs, apply !

Original / Compressed Size Win64: 1,38 GB / 341 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.8.2a0.3-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 1,37 GB / 344 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.8.2a0.3-linux-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,51 GB / 450 MB - LongStoryShort_v0.8.2a0.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~25%(Win/Linux)/~30%(Mac) of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (Win64/Linux/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
Welp played like 50% of the game and forgot to save. The game doesn't have double close notification so if you click the X it instantly closes.........

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Welp played like 50% of the game and forgot to save. The game doesn't have double close notification so if you click the X it instantly closes.........
I had put in a suggestion for this. Happens to me every now and then.

BenIsland

Jul 27, 2018
Which path do I need to be on to see the latest content. I see people talking a lot about Vanessa but despite being on her path I get the end after visiting Alex with Ann.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Which path do I need to be on to see the latest content. I see people talking a lot about Vanessa but despite being on her path I get the end after visiting Alex with Ann.
You have to be on Ann's path (for now, it will be implemented on all path's eventually).

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
step 1: extract the zip from that link I provided to its own folder
step 2: navigate to: lss.app\Contents\Resources\app on non-working version.
step 3: copy the dist folder
step 4: navigate to: lss.app\Contents\Resources\app on the working (from the link I provided) version
step 5: paste the dist folder

Launce the game and see if it works.
Downloaded the modded version. Got white screen. 1676652115391.png

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
As other people, I also get a black screen as soon as I right-click in the latest version (0.8.2a0.4) of the game. I did an F12 and this is the Console log:
Untitled.png

This happens both with or without the bugfix installed.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Thank you for all the help, GetOutOfMyLab but I think I'll have to wait for the dev to push the next official update. My results thus far have been a mixed bag of success and failure.

• Without the patch: black screen of death when clicking the Insta picture of Alex and Ann.
  • With the patch: random lockups and freezes. Sometimes the Insta pictures work, but sometimes they still black screen.
  • With the fully modded version: Insta pictures work but I can't save my progress.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Thank you for all the help, GetOutOfMyLab but I think I'll have to wait for the dev to push the next official update. My results thus far have been a mixed bag of success and failure.

• Without the patch: black screen of death when clicking the Insta picture of Alex and Ann.
  • With the patch: random lockups and freezes. Sometimes the Insta pictures work, but sometimes they still black screen.
  • With the fully modded version: Insta pictures work but I can't save my progress.
Whelp, I hope it works for me, my saves all work all I had was the insta issue and the freeze on the date which doesn't trigger every time so you can just save before and brute force your way through.
Hopefully the patch doesn't bug out something else so I can play the love route for the first time.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

That last one seems to be the same issue as the two posts above yours. TTrick is looking into that. And btw, those patches are from the dev himself and are on his Patreon and are official. He asked me to share them here.

Reactions: Myrroddin
4.60 star(s) 168 Votes