• Total voters

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Update finished. Masterpiece, I repeat.
But my little Anne is a real slut. Too slut.
I would like a path where she is mind-open but not a whore.
Uhmm.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
The 9 Month long break between the updates really affected my understanding of what was happening since I forgot a lot of routes and choices. I might as well start a brand new playthrough so I can choose all of the "right choices" I want to make. Shit, I want to get the scene where I offer Chris one of the girls. That sounds promising.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i just wanted to see the new story content so just continued from my last save. funny enough, i just did a fresh PT on the renpy version since i like that program better. since there is a choice mod on it and not on the unity version. i did a full NTR on run for the first time and saw quite alot of new scenes. kinda surprising how allowing Ann to talk with Chris leads to her cheating on mc with him before letting him know she was dating him. however, since mc was fucking Vanessa and other girls too or dating them, didn't really see a problem with it.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The 9 Month long break between the updates really affected my understanding of what was happening since I forgot a lot of routes and choices. I might as well start a brand new playthrough so I can choose all of the "right choices" I want to make. Shit, I want to get the scene where I offer Chris one of the girls. That sounds promising.

I started from the very beginning because it helps refresh the memory. And adds to the impact of decision making from the offset. The update is quite small but still brilliant.

Reactions: amber111

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
It was just a great game in every way. What did you do with her that all previous saves don't work? For example, from previous versions like LongStoryShort-renpy-0.8b-build-30-pc

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It was just a great game in every way. What did you do with her that all previous saves don't work? For example, from previous versions like LongStoryShort-renpy-0.8b-build-30-pc
That's my Ren'Py port. You are currently in TTrick's official game thread. You'll have to wait for me to update the Ren'Py port with the new content.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson
4.60 star(s) 168 Votes