2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

near29

May 24, 2018
never playing this again. I wanted to see what would happen if you did the driving mini game all the way through so i set up a auto clicker to keep the speed at 140 and at the last 3 seconds the game gives me an error and resets my progress.

Oct 14, 2018
Same here, Done everything else but can't find her anywhere, Left drone girl until last as once you give her the battery you lose the camera and been back to every location & rechecked all tents etc but can't see her anywhere, Even tried putting the camera through the glory hole to see if it would take a photo.

*update

Have just used unren to check the pics & there aren't even any images with sandy in ep3 at all so looks like we have both been looking for something that doesn't exist, great fun...
Well... That is very disappointing, thank you for letting me know tho, I won't need to waste time on figuring it out then lol.

Saylor

Jul 1, 2018
Have to give you guys credit for persistence... I couldn't get past fixing the flat tire because the Engrish was soooo painful I gave up. Too bad, the images look pretty good.

Reactions: steelsmiter

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Okay, the writing/story is awful but you have to fight the English translation at every turn to even figure out what is going on and it's infuriating. I have absolutely no love for any characters and only managed to finish the first 'episode' before I just turned it off and uninstalled it.

Just, nope.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
when clicked on inventory, error occurs, please correct that and upload.
Try this fix (place it to {game folder}\game\gui\bag and replace old file) so if no more errors I'll upload fixed version.

Reactions: Douglas2209

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Episode 3 really needs a Walkthrough. I thought I had completed every single thing with every single character but then:

Capture.JPG

26/34 events and only 160/264 images? Really?
And a missing delivery that I don't understand...

BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
Can we all have a moment to appreciate how Dasmaster listened to the player base and shifted back to the VN style from shitty sandbox mode and gave a nice update with alabama action spoiler in end. Dont know about others but i m looking forward towards Ep5

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
ok i just finished Episode 4 no action for Emma or i'm missing something ? you can msg and get handjob from other girls what about Emma cuz from episode 3 and 4 no action for her if anybody knows please tell me how to get them or what content for her in this game and thanks

pavi33

Apr 1, 2020
Go the panties:
- Gloryhole
- delivery driver
- Shop
- Tent

which one am i missing???please explainhow to get 5th one too...??

i heard its from kitty please expain where to get kitty panties...

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I have camerw but i cant open its says locked but idk how to open it.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes