2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
It's taking a ridiculous amount of time to get to the mom. I hope after all that effort she isn't self isolating from Covid. Otherwise I may as well stayed at home and met her on Skype.

kirotozdfsfa

Feb 8, 2020
How to get panties from forest? Whenever I go closer and click on panties those two dudes starts shouting.
Also in the WC I am cumming under 1 min and for fake white cock she refuses to give a bj. No I am not using MOD walkthrough and WTF does that even mean just create a fucking walkthrough in PDF or document and give mod files separately.

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
so ive got this error from the walkthrough mod
once i deleted the mod from game folder it started working perfectly
can anyone help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
Long Trip To Your Mom's [v0.6.0 Ep. 6] [DasMaster]

Original Size Win/Mac: 1.33 Gb

Compressed Size Win: 177 Mb (223 Mb unpacked)

Win: - - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone),
when i click on my backpack i get Ren'py error

EZIO_55x

Jan 9, 2021
So i have applied the walkthrough mod and i was able to go till chapter 5 but after that i don't see option to move to chapter6 somehow..
How can i fix this?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Also in the WC I am cumming under 1 min and for fake white cock she refuses to give a bj.
There is a red condom in one of the tents. Combine it with the fake dick and use it on the gloryhole. For the second set return to the screen where you found Kitty, take the stick. Then approach the threesome, and click the panties with the stick.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
lewddreamer

Never look at the tags under genre as those are suppose to list ones that are going to be in the game but haven't been added yet they are not for listing what is actually in the game if you want to know what tags are actually in the game you have to look at the tags at the top of the page as those tags at the top are only added if they are actually in the game and if you look incest isn't one those tags.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here you go, gamer, have a blast!
Go to the sex shop break the white dick * check your inventory * putt the condom on the dick * go to the gloryhole * use the fake dick on her
Go the panties:
- Gloryhole
- Kitty
- Shop
- Tent

which one am i missing
Go the panties:
- Gloryhole
- delivery driver
- Shop
- Tent

which one am i missing???please explainhow to get 5th one too...??

i heard its from kitty please expain where to get kitty panties...
#1 Blackmail the delivery girl with phone photos for her panties
#2 Fuck the girl in the sex shop and steal the pair from the dummy inside once she is sated
#3 Steal from girl being fucked in tent (+condom)
#4 Use dummy dick + condom in gloryhole to last >2 mins
#5 Fuck weird cat thing in forest and return to owner in toilets for reward
#6 Return to forest where you found Kitty and take the stick, use to steal panties from forest threesome

Then go and beat your tickets out of the creepy af hot dog guy in the forest
can someone help how to find the panties at the concert?

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
when you return to path start..go the other arrow this time and you'll find a stick...then go back..take stick out and grab the panties
once you have them..hit the paths again..find Kitty and fuck her from behind ..she's happy :D and so is milf you return Kitty to
i am sry but what arrow

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
how can i get that kitty panties plz healp cause every time i go to the forrest it says i need a map n i donot have one

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes