2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
The translated dialog in this is terrible.
Also clicking through the text is annoying and unresponsive and at times. Doesn't seem to be a way to instantly click through it.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Artwork looks very hot and original - will download to give it a try despite fears of bad engrish ruining game.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Art is good, but man the English is horrible. Between this and the delays in screens even at max speed, this may be a pass.

Reactions: qaywsx

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
This is not a game, it's a clickbait. The king of clickbaits of sex games. Title say "trip to your mom", tags say "incest" and what we play? A man with three teen girls, a teen hotel waitress and a TEEN POLICEMAN. In travel for a damned stupid festival I think full of teens. Just... what the fuck? I mean, Title and tags are for people who obviously like incest, AT LEAST milfs who can compare with a mom/son archetype. But this... what is it? Why? Goddamn it's just sounds funny, sadly funny.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Couldn't figure out how to rollback, so I tried to load for like five minutes and had to discover the pictograph on the side. Then I got stuck in an infinite loop of the game playing backwards after choosing the first option again. No idea how to play this.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
It’s beautiful and interesting (probably), but everything floats so slowly that it turned off after 5 minutes, until it completely grew old in anticipation of the development of events.:confused:

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes