Seeking Looking for a game where you either play as a femboy/cute boy, or fuck cute boys/femboys [gay]

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
What games out there where you fuck cute boys/femboys, or are a femboy/cute boy yourself? Text based games aren't something im looking for, but i'll still play them. ANd if possible could the game be more focused on the guys more than girls? Fully gay would be preferred, but games like Crossdressing In Camelot which has female content is fine too, a very good game actually

Games I've played that are similar:

LeGendery Strangers
Albion
Tales of Androgyny
Crossdressing In Camelot
Warlock and Boobs (You can choose to be a feminine mc and be with guys/ get fucked, I dont...honestly care much for boobs)
Alchemist tale

Added games i've already played:
Max The Elf
Cruel Serenade

There could be more but honestly I forgot some

Last edited:
Reactions: Sugar1711

RottenPuddin

Dec 7, 2022
Remembered 2 games when returning to this thread

Honey Kingdom - Can't tell if the girls on this one are femboys or futas. They do have a bit of tit.

Phasmohentaia - Femboys/futas are not the focus of this game, although it has plenty of gay/futa/femboy content. Wouldn't recommend the time investment if the femboy content is the only thing you want in a game.

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
Remembered 2 games when returning to this thread

Honey Kingdom - Can't tell if the girls on this one are femboys or futas. They do have a bit of tit.

Phasmohentaia - Femboys/futas are not the focus of this game, although it has plenty of gay/futa/femboy content. Wouldn't recommend the time investment if the femboy content is the only thing you want in a game.
OOOh i've played Honey kingdom, but Phasmohentaia is new to me, ill give it a try, even though im not the biggest fan of 3dcg games

d0n3l

Aug 5, 2022
I see that you have a fine taste, my friend. Let me suggest you some games that you might enjoy

1. Becoming a femboy is a solid one, no further explanations needed;
2. Twisted world - there is some very good content for you, but you have to invest some time, since the male on male stuff happens in the ~second half of the game. Also, mc is only topping;
3. Sissy maker could be a good choice, though there are pretty much no femboys, only shemales. Also has grind.

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
I see that you have a fine taste, my friend. Let me suggest you some games that you might enjoy

2. Twisted world - there is some very good content for you, but you have to invest some time, since the male on male stuff happens in the ~second half of the game. Also, mc is only topping;
3. Sissy maker could be a good choice, though there are pretty much no femboys, only shemales. Also has grind.
I see, thank you! And actually Ive seen Twisted world, I just, neve gave it a chance since I thought it was just big boobed women and thats all (nothing wrong with that...I just, like cute boys more) Sissy maker is new to me out of the 3 though, def will check it out

I do wanna ask, is the mc a femboy? Or is he not?

d0n3l

Aug 5, 2022
I see, thank you! And actually Ive seen Twisted world, I just, neve gave it a chance since I thought it was just big boobed women and thats all (nothing wrong with that...I just, like cute boys more) Sissy maker is new to me out of the 3 though, def will check it out

I do wanna ask, is the mc a femboy? Or is he not?
No, the mc is just a regular dude

Reactions: blech885

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
No, the mc is just a regular dude
thank you for your suggestions by the way! If theres any other games that are gay focused (or has futa on male and only futa on male action) where the femboy/ a cute boy gets fucked in the ass while his cute cock isnt touched, then shoot em hehe

blech885

Jan 26, 2019

I also forgot to ask, about Becoming a femboy, is the game predominently femboy on female/female on femboy content, or are there any male on femboy/gay content in it? Im more interested in gay content with femboys than i am "straight" content with femboys, just askin hehe

d0n3l

Aug 5, 2022
I also forgot to ask, about Becoming a femboy, is the game predominently femboy on female/female on femboy content, or are there any male on femboy/gay content in it? Im more interested in gay content with femboys than i am "straight" content with femboys, just askin hehe
I guess you've already checked that in the topic, but just in case: content is exclusively (at least 95%) focused on "male/futa on femboy (mc)" stuff
Also I agree, it's way more interesting when femboys are getting it

blech885

Jan 26, 2019
I guess you've already checked that in the topic, but just in case: content is exclusively (at least 95%) focused on "male/futa on femboy (mc)" stuff
Also I agree, it's way more interesting when femboys are getting it
Thank you for answering I'm suddenly much more interested knowing that other guys, and the occasional futa will fuck the cute femboy (or the other way around idk, I would prefer a hot guy fucking the cute femboy but I'm not picky)

d0n3l

Aug 5, 2022
Thank you for answering I'm suddenly much more interested knowing that other guys, and the occasional futa will fuck the cute femboy (or the other way around idk, I would prefer a hot guy fucking the cute femboy but I'm not picky)
It's more like futa and occasional other guys, and yes, the mc is the one who takes it in