Seeking Looking for Battle-fuck or Battle-rape games

U

User_298516

if your wanting a more vanilla battle fuck game try Night games by the silver bard, been following it for a while, it's pretty good in terms of a BF battle system

for a more monster girl based game try monster girl dreams, also a BF game, definitely a good option to try

both are mainly text with a few pictures, art is generally pretty solid to good across both, neither is completely finished, though Night Games is not far from being done and is functional in all regards, monster girl dreams is a lot further from being complete but offers a decent amount of content right now.
Oh, yeah, I've tried Night Games, it's pretty good. I'm pretty into the nonconsent stuff though. I'm not so much into monster girls, especially since a lot of those games are reverse-rape, which I'm definitely NOT into. Thanks for your suggestions.

U

User_298516

May want to check out Shin sei den by FullFlap (Fullfrap?) https://f95zone.to/threads/shin-sei-den-full-flap.1609/

Has a busty mage companion who will get sexually assaulted by certain enemies. She can also become corrupted to the point that she won't help you fight and choose to masturbate instead
Nah, that's some NTR bullshit. That's my biggest turn off.

But thanks for the suggestion. Like I said earlier in the thread, I may not have the same likes as everyone else and these are hard games to find, despite being exactly what a sex rpg that has battles should be i.e. you either win, and win, or lose, and get fucked, so you still end up winning anyway.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Are you still looking? If so I'm going to recommend one of my favorites (and one of the reason why I got hooked into playing H-games)

Holy Grail of Alharahn
Appreciate the reply! I have indeed played that game. If you like that one, give Wings of Roldea a try. It's done by the same author and in my opinion, a more polished and extensive game that builds upon what made the first game great.

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
Have you tried "Hounds Of the blade", a must!.

Im looking for Jumble Jokers but can't find it, only a jap version 1.15 in svscomics-

Also having problems looking for the saga Shinobi Fighters (maybe this name) show on xvideos.

Please any links?, :(
The shinobi fighting game is called The Moral Sword Of Asagi, really nice game, try it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There's Simbro if you just want some pretty simplistic combat sex stuff but it's buggy, abandoned, and a flash game. I liked it, but was disappointed that it never reached any sort of satisfying conclusion before it was abandoned.