EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FE-00.jpg

Overview:
Arya, a young soldier in the old country, fights to change the fate of herself and his younger sister.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-03-21
Release Date: 2016-02-24
Developer: Iron Chain Council
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (machine translator/ manually translated)
Genre:

Installation:

Translator notes:

Important notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you @ViktorReznov for sharing the game :)

FE-01.jpg FE-02.jpg FE-03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
I remember really liking that game when it came out, but a game breaking bug kept me from finishing a mission and I never bothered with it again... Might give it another try then... I'll just keep a shitload of different saves :v...

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
I remember really liking that game when it came out, but a game breaking bug kept me from finishing a mission and I never bothered with it again... Might give it another try then... I'll just keep a shitload of different saves :v...
also im pretty sure this is the up to day version, with the latest bug fix

Reactions: JKingJP

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
So, do i understand it correctly, that you play as a guy, but when or if you loose a battle, the girl(s) with you get(s) raped by other dudes ?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
So, do i understand it correctly, that you play as a guy, but when or if you loose a battle, the girl(s) with you get(s) raped by other dudes ?
Sigh... i think not. I checked the video on the dlsite page and it seems you control the blue haired girl. So as always female protagonist again, the only few time we got a male protagonist are when he get cucked.

May 7, 2018
@ViktorReznov
You should update your translator notes in the op

I have to apologize to everyone whos going to play this game from the start. Since by my incompetence many conversations, dialogs, and some events were rushed due to me thinking i could translate this game in no time. As it was soon proven wrong, you will see a fluctuation of quality every now and then at the start. Later on the game starts to makes more sense since every translation was revisited by me to add extra details to make the dialog more understandable.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote