sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Always? Recently there's faaar more male protagonists.
I'm happy we get some fem prots again.
We probably weren't talking about the same thing. I'm not talking about games with 3d arts; fake hentai which could be found on steam or those unfinished patreon games. I'm talking about 2d Games usually in the form of rpg from dlsite with a "Completed" tag. Even if we count the recently two 3d games with harem in the names, ones with female protagonist still outnumber male ones greatly.

spops

Aug 6, 2017
So is the brother with you the all the time and gets killed, forced to watch and whatnot, or is he off fighting a war somewhere else?

Staaph

May 26, 2017
Wow this game is really good, combat its funny. The drawing is not my style but it's ok, i've done it for less. The facial gestures are really polished and besides
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I'm going to invest a lot of time in this game.

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
how am I supposed to find the "control room to the left" thingy? PLS HELP! I CAN'T GET OUT BECAUSE THEY KEEP SAYING FIND THE GENERAL WHICH I DON'T KNOW WHERE

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
Wow this game is really good, combat its funny. The drawing is not my style but it's ok, i've done it for less. The facial gestures are really polished and besides
. I'm going to invest a lot of time in this game.
pls help, I don't know where the control room is.....

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
. I'm going to invest a lot of time in this game.[/QUO
pls help, I don't know where the control room is.....
NVM, you need to talk AT THE TABLE rather than the person............ WHICH IS WEIRD!

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So is the brother with you the all the time and gets killed, forced to watch and whatnot, or is he off fighting a war somewhere else?
There is no brother. The translation messes up gender a bunch. Arya should be 'she' and 'herself'.

Reactions: octaviosrex

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I don't like to say this because I know how hard it is to translate RPGM games and I know we're not paying for the privilege. But, it's just not playable for me as it is now.

D

Deleted member 119819

Am I the only one that thinks the art is not very good?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
@Scrot can you update the op with this replacing what i wrote on the translation notes?

@ViktorReznov
You should update your translator notes in the op

I have to apologize to everyone whos going to play this game from the start. Since by my incompetence many conversations, dialogs, and some events were rushed due to me thinking i could translate this game in no time. As it was soon proven wrong, you will see a fluctuation of quality every now and then at the start. Later on the game starts to makes more sense since every translation was revisited by me to add extra details to make the dialog more understandable.

Reactions: Scrot
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote