ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
I don't like to say this because I know how hard it is to translate RPGM games and I know we're not paying for the privilege. But, it's just not playable for me as it is now.
you mean for how "lazy" the translation looks at the beggining? that was completely my fault since i tried to rush things, but at later on the game i started to add more details and changing text to make it more understandable. it was not easy to translate this game. even when using lots of machine translators

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
found and error after the scene her sister with king maybe
the one at top is line 25undefined method
then the game exit

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Arya, a young soldier in the old country, fights to change the fate of himself and his younger sister.
Arya, a young soldier in the old country, fights to change the fate of herself and her younger sister.

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
i seem to be stuck. i've started playing as krishina, im in the castle iv talked with everyone many times and cant seem to do anything. cant leave,sleep, or go to 2nd floor. any help out there?

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
i seem to be stuck. i've started playing as krishina, im in the castle iv talked with everyone many times and cant seem to do anything. cant leave,sleep, or go to 2nd floor. any help out there?
go into important notes in OP there is a helpful hint if u got stuck

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I love how these Japanese games always do collage screenshots that basically say, "Hey, look at all the pixelated garbage in our game!"

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i feel kinda bad since i left some unstranslated parts somehow, but the history and everything is translated. maybe just some micellaneous left unstranslated.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I love how these Japanese games always do collage screenshots that basically say, "Hey, look at all the pixelated garbage in our game!"
It wouldn't be the same experience without, now would it?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
well, there are a couple of things you need to do, i dont know the order but this might help, you need to speak with the guard next to the comander room, them speak with the prince Nikolao, after that go with your grandfather, the king an he is going to tell you that there is a scape route on one of the corners in the kitchen, after speaking with the king, 2 events will occour depending on what have you done so far, you will scape or be r*ped by nikolai.

wwww.png

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
also with the unstranslated parts, they are just 3 i think, micellaneus talks with your general, and 3 people on the slums.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote