ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Aww nuts. Still haven't found a game with similar awesome mechanics like Violated Heroine.
i think i do have a couple of games (translation in progress) that has pregnancy and childbirth, or just pregnancy. but so far no one close to violated heroine tho.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Another potentially interesting Japanese game ruined by unavoidable rape. I'm avoiding these more and more, unless it's RoR or Ryona or something. If I'm in the mood for a story, character progression and some level of control (as you're supposed to have according to the description), unavoidable rape is an instant alt+f4 for me. Goddammit, Japan.

Silver258

Mar 3, 2019
Lol, "Please send help there's a lot of text to translate"

Edit: The translations have me cracking up, they're not bad they're fine but some of the extra things thrown in are amazing

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
well, there are a couple of things you need to do, i dont know the order but this might help, you need to speak with the guard next to the comander room, them speak with the prince Nikolao, after that go with your grandfather, the king an he is going to tell you that there is a scape route on one of the corners in the kitchen, after speaking with the king, 2 events will occour depending on what have you done so far, you will scape or be r*ped by nikolai.

View attachment 268041
i've done that and... always nikolai! how can i get the escape??? who need to do what????

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
there's some file missing - at least on the mega distribution - on southern front , mission 1 can't be reach - it crush with some error message

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Will it ever be normally translated?
this is an amateur translation, some parts where rush, other has detailed translation. most of the faul its mine since this project took much time to do since job/college and personal stuffs couldnt dedicated much time to translate it, but for my first translation it teach me lots of things to do and not to do, but if you want you could wait for an official translation or a better done one.

Reactions: Tsukamoto Misako

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
there's some file missing - at least on the mega distribution - on southern front , mission 1 can't be reach - it crush with some error message
can you post an SS of the error? the game by its own has some pictures missing that can trigger an error, i fix one while doing the translation, but if you found another game breaking error feel free to post it here.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
in one of the kitchen corners theres a scape route, i think you need to press Z on one of the corners to open it.
sry, i didn't save! when i tried to enter in mission, "coudn't find....." and something about null. maybe if i play a game + i'll quote the err msg

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
i've got the err message!
it is: script '****something in japonese****' line 25: no method error ocured
undefined method 'upcase' for nil:nilclass

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Does anyone have a save before the final mission highway?
`cos heroine keeps teling that sha can`t go back to the capital.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote