Mikadesu!

Mar 8, 2018
the cg room,general,some of npc dialoge,the story progress....most of it didnt translated yet even though the cg was good...

Rodita

May 22, 2017
There's a way to do NOT GAME OVER after see the CG? Is a shit need to Load again the game...

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
sorry to say, your translations in many places are worse than the machine translations I have seen for this game.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
o yiss, need to check that one when i have time. i havent touched the scripts that much to cause those errors, more with the undefined method, if you guys can share some SS where the script code starts i will check the events since the line 25 of the script its the same as the unstranstaled one from the game.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
What is that empty tent in bottom-right corner of the slums for? It says ,,Please try coming here under the same conditions after. Something will happens (H event)" but nothing happens after I try that. Any suggestions?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
What is that empty tent in bottom-right corner of the slums for? It says ,,Please try coming here under the same conditions after. Something will happens (H event)" but nothing happens after I try that. Any suggestions?
some events activate when you reach some conditions, i think that one is when you have the sexual arrousal status or if you have used an aphrodisiac.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
also, i think i know why people are having errors and problems. i might have translate the game in a old version. since on the DL page says that this game has had like 4 bug fixes.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
some events activate when you reach some conditions, i think that one is when you have the sexual arrousal status or if you have used an aphrodisiac.
Well, I did go there under the Heart condition after being defeated in arena (so I was also naked). I tried to use aphrodisiac just for sure too... I've ran out of ideas. My game progress is rather far, I've cleared both east and west sides.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Well, I did go there under the Heart condition after being defeated in arena (so I was also naked). I tried to use aphrodisiac just for sure too... I've ran out of ideas. My game progress is rather far, I've cleared both east and west sides.
probably your karma value might affect, i can check if you want what values does that event requiere. but i dont remember

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i think i found the swith. im not sure tho, it says you have to be naked, and filled with cum. also im glad to hear that you could advance that far in the game. many people have reported various crashes and problems with the game that i was thinking it was unplayable.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
i think i found the swith. im not sure tho, it says you have to be naked, and filled with cum. also im glad to hear that you could advance that far in the game. many people have reported various crashes and problems with the game that i was thinking it was unplayable.
Well, I was definitely naked and filled with cum since I was after losing the arena, so it means after that great gang bang. No crashes for me so far. Actually I don't even know where to go now... I'm just fooling around the city after completed east and west sides (as I did mention before).

Hmm, Karma You say? I guess it would mean I have to raise it higher. But it's kinda hard, maybe cuz I'm playing on easy mode.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Well, I was definitely naked and filled with cum since I was after losing the arena, so it means after that great gang bang. No crashes for me so far. Actually I don't even know where to go now... I'm just fooling around the city after completed east and west sides (as I did mention before).

Hmm, Karma You say? I guess it would mean I have to raise it higher. But it's kinda hard, maybe cuz I'm playing on easy mode.
you can easily rise karma by having no money so she would sell herself. thats a way to rise karma (corruption)

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
you can easily rise karma by having no money so she would sell herself. thats a way to rise karma (corruption)
But I cannot make her sell herself anymore. The guy in the bar tells me only about some other guy which owns prostitution business in slums, but I couldn't find him :/

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
i cant figure out what to do when you switch to the sister...i talked to everyone on the bottom floor and nothing works

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
The most important room, the recollection room is not translated -.- Isnt this just a copy paste to translated it? o_O

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
well, there are a couple of things you need to do, i dont know the order but this might help, you need to speak with the guard next to the comander room, them speak with the prince Nikolao, after that go with your grandfather, the king an he is going to tell you that there is a scape route on one of the corners in the kitchen, after speaking with the king, 2 events will occour depending on what have you done so far, you will scape or be r*ped by nikolai.

View attachment 268041
how do you get to this floor, i cant get past the 1st floor

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote