fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
the end with a game+ is not returning to capital; simply end! after that when new game, you can choose to play a game+

gears2260

Aug 25, 2018
lmao tiannanmen incident? what is it doing in this game? and after that it says "word of evil, dont mind it"

Nov 21, 2017
Cant start southern front 1st mission, error says the following:
Script 'lots of japanese characters that I cannot understand' line 25: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass
Please help!

gears2260

Aug 25, 2018
Cant start southern front 1st mission, error says the following:
Script 'lots of japanese characters that I cannot understand' line 25: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'upcase' for nil:NilClass
Please help!
there are some missions bugged but you can skip those for example if everything is fine you have to go through mission 1-2-3 one by one but if mission 2 is bugged you can skip to mission 3 or so on

Reactions: WildArtistHunt

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Ah awesome, I'd been hoping this would get translated one day.
It's got some of the best combat rape mechanics.

Too bad the art is a bit... creepy.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Ah awesome, I'd been hoping this would get translated one day.
It's got some of the best combat rape mechanics.

Too bad the art is a bit... creepy.
sorry to disappoint you, but the translation is even more creepy

BoiToi18598

Apr 26, 2018
Stuck at the part where you play as Krishtina, Half translated so I have no idea where to go, talked to everybody and interact with every star to no vail, thanks for the help.

GGY128

Jun 18, 2020
well, there are a couple of things you need to do, i dont know the order but this might help, you need to speak with the guard next to the comander room, them speak with the prince Nikolao, after that go with your grandfather, the king an he is going to tell you that there is a scape route on one of the corners in the kitchen, after speaking with the king, 2 events will occour depending on what have you done so far, you will scape or be r*ped by nikolai.

View attachment 268041
how did you extract the map?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote