Identify Looking for exhibitionist/corruption game

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
Played this RPGM type game where the MC was female, I think she had shortish purple hair. she was to go all over the in game world and do odd jobs to get something.
This usually involved a LOT of exhibitionist acts and I dont remember if it did or didnt have a stand up picture to the right showing what she was wearing.
I do however specifically remember one quest in that game where she had to wear nothing but bopdy paint of clothes and advertise for a sex toy shop in the slums.

Any help in identifying this game and or finding it would be awesome.

Savient

Oct 14, 2017
Is it this one? https://f95zone.to/threads/detective-girl-of-the-steam-city-v2-01-clymenia-kagura-games.33596/

It has female MC with shortish hair (tomboy-ish, maybe more like blue though) with exhibitionism and doing odd jobs (detective cases) around the area, some turn based combat and there is a slums/thug area but the only thing I don't remember is about body paint so I'm assuming it's not but just throwing it out there.

I do remember playing another game where she had body paint in a slums area where the lower was I believe paint of jean shorts but having a lot of difficulty trying to remember what it was or if it even matches the rest of your description. I'll let you know if I happen to remember sometime soon though.

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
Is it this one? https://f95zone.to/threads/detective-girl-of-the-steam-city-v2-01-clymenia-kagura-games.33596/

It has female MC with shortish hair (tomboy-ish, maybe more like blue though) with exhibitionism and doing odd jobs (detective cases) around the area, some turn based combat and there is a slums/thug area but the only thing I don't remember is about body paint so I'm assuming it's not but just throwing it out there.

I do remember playing another game where she had body paint in a slums area where the lower was I believe paint of jean shorts but having a lot of difficulty trying to remember what it was or if it even matches the rest of your description. I'll let you know if I happen to remember sometime soon though.
Unfortunately a miss, played this one, great game and VERY similar.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Played this RPGM type game where the MC was female, I think she had shortish purple hair. she was to go all over the in game world and do odd jobs to get something.
This usually involved a LOT of exhibitionist acts and I dont remember if it did or didnt have a stand up picture to the right showing what she was wearing.
I do however specifically remember one quest in that game where she had to wear nothing but bopdy paint of clothes and advertise for a sex toy shop in the slums.

Any help in identifying this game and or finding it would be awesome.
Sounds like EraHunter. The protag has red hair, but one of the regular NPC's has purple hair.

mtdewaddict

Aug 20, 2022
I'm gonna give it another shot since nobody has mentioned Ambrosia yet. Again no purple hair, but tons of exhibition stuff and it has the "wear nothing body paint" quest from a porb store.