Seeking looking for futa monsters

Jul 17, 2021
im looking for a game where you can be a female or male/ trap and it can be rpg visual novel whatever just trying to find one with futa monsters cant seem to find any good ones

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
Well, futa monstergirls specifically is not entirely common to find, but I figure there is a number of things that could fit the idea of playing a femboy/girl and getting dicked down by girlcock.

Strong recommendations:

Dryad Quest RPG: This fits almost perfectly I feel. Go around as a dryad coercing lots of futa monstergirls to pound you to oblivion.
Max the Elf: A game almost entirely about a smol pp femboy elf getting made into a close friend by big pp femboys and monstergirls. A personal favorite.
Tales of Androgyny: I feel like this should fit VERY well, while it's not entirely "monsters" they're decently monstrous or bestial at times, and it's also just one of the best "get pounded in by ladies" games out there
Sex and Fantasy - Village of Centaurs: So, if it wasn't for the optional female MC version, this wouldn't even be on this list at ALL. While it's mostly centaurs and I'm not sure if that counts for your idea of "monster/monstergirl", nearly everything in the game is futas fucking you.
Unholy Arts: A sort of long-form social and mental battle where you play a girl (who can optionally be futa) in a free-for-all against a bunch of other girls (who can also be futa, depending on your options). Lots of domination/submission, relationship building, catfights I guess involving spells and techniques, and general social dynamics. You can try to come out of top, or just be dommed by a futa catgirl, elf, alraune, celestial, or slimegirl.
Pandora's Forest: Well, more succubi than monstergirls, but still. Play as a twink who gets boned and feminized even more by futa succubi. Very good imo.

Moderate recommendations:

Portals of Phereon: While there ARE futa variants for almost everything ingame that you can have sex with, it ultimately feels more of just like a breeding farm game if I remember.
Flower Fairy/Flower Witch: Most female enemies (of which there are many) in these games WILL grow a penis to fuck you because they've gone crazy from a pollen spell or whatever. It would probably be in strong recommendation, but many of the enemies are fully human so there's that.
Corruption of Champions: Pretty much a classic, Fenoxo games (TiTS, CoCII, maybe FoE) almost all involve a fair amount of content involving futas of varying furry levels making you their bitch. They're pretty wide in content though so that's far from all they have. First game has a mod version that's somewhat worked on currently, FoE is abandonded, and TiTS and CoCII development is a mess, but you can still probably expect some stuff from them in the future.
Degrees of Lewdity: It doesn't explicitly focus on futa (it actually has very little of "true" futa), but you can mess with content settings to make all the enemies women and make them, including monster girls if you enable them in place of animals, have a dick and the game is already about getting assaulted and raped by strangers constantly. Plus, in the upcoming update I believe you can get pregnant and give birth to pups if you get caught and sexed down by a wild wolfgirl pack.
Lilith's Throne: This is not specifically a game for it, but you can configure it for that to some extent. The dev is lazy as sin though and the coding is a mess, so don't expect much from it in the future.
Lewd Maze: The amount of futa enemies depends on the level I think, but this game very much likes futa. Generally, if there's a female enemy (and most enemies are I believe), then either they'll fuck a party member, or cause a party member to grow a cock then fuck them.
Happy Heart Panic: Has a few futa enemies that can fuck you as a woman OR a trap, depending on the chosen character (or even a trap turned female by a ghost, it's wild). I think one of futa enemies is genuinely monstrous which is neat. Fear the ABDL zone.
Mystic Knight Maya: So there's not a MASSIVE amount of futa, and some of the futa just... eats you (with the cock lol) but it's there enough and in enough quality for me to put it here I figure. I don't know maybe it should be in the weak tier.

Weak recommendations:

My Very Own Lith: It's more just a furry relationship/sex text vn in the void, but you CAN fuck with reality in the start to make Lith a futa and guide her into being more dominant and sexual. Or have a platonic relationship and talk about life, I'm not your boss.
Project Wild One: Same dev that made Lith. It's an early version and largely furry, but even now I figure you can manage to get blasted by futas. Holds large amounts of promise as updates continue.
Wolf's Dungeon: It's hardly the main focus, but there certainly are some scenes of your wolfgirl getting violently ravaged having friendly relations with some futa catgirls and monsters.
Fairy Fighting: So it's only two enemies really (and maybe a final boss spawn?) and one is actually a proboscis, but the fallen fairy in particular is some of the best futa stuff ever made and you won't convince me otherwise.
No Haven: I'm not sure if it fits entirely well, but I think I remember that you can bring futas (or anyone really) of varying races into your slaver camp and if you're not careful (or just want it) then they can dom and enslave you.
Lorain: There are a couple female enemies that can grow one, but overall no. The main reason I put it here is that your character can transform/corrupt into a futa demon monster and fuck all the lady foes if that tickles your fancy.
Nayla's Castle: Most of the futa in the game is from the MC growing it for a given scene, but at least a few scenes are futa enemies fucking her and they're quite nice.
Ark of Artemis: From what I remember, there are a few futa enemies that bone the protagonist here and there. At least, there are enough of them to make it to this list.
Captivity: It's not the focus of the game, but there is one stage in particular where you are hunted by futa fnaf bots that will violently pound/choke/kiss you.
Cage of Tentacles: So there's only one futa enemy actually in the game, but it's VERY high quality and there's a small enough amount of content in the game to where the futa enemy is actually a pretty significant amount of the overall content. Hopefully the game gets updates because it's a bit small, and if it does perhaps the futa enemy gets expansions?
Syahata's Bad Day: I believe there are only two futa enemies at the moment, but what's there is very high quality, and it's also not finished so it'll probably get at least a little bit more.
Deathblight RPG: It's abandoned and there are only like two level, but I believe the second level has monster futa tigergirl clones that will fuck your party insensate, so there that.

Unknown:

Mutiny: I've not played it, but from what I can tell most of the scenes on in are futa on female PC.
Odyssey of Gianna: I've not looked at it, but from what I've heard it's pretty much nothing but female/futa characters, so there's that.
Crossdressin in Camelot: From what I've heard, this could fit well
Valor and Glory: This may be something a bit like Corruption of Champions?

Why the HELL did I spend this much time on this random post????

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2021
Well, futa monstergirls specifically is not entirely common to find, but I figure there is a number of things that could fit the idea of playing a femboy/girl and getting dicked down by girlcock.

Strong recommendations:

Dryad Quest RPG: This fits almost perfectly I feel. Go around as a dryad coercing lots of futa monstergirls to pound you to oblivion.
Max the Elf: A game almost entirely about a smol pp femboy elf getting made into a close friend by big pp femboys and monstergirls. A personal favorite.
Tales of Androgyny: I feel like this should fit VERY well, while it's not entirely "monsters" they're decently monstrous or bestial at times, and it's also just one of the best "get pounded in by ladies" games out there
Sex and Fantasy - Village of Centaurs: So, if it wasn't for the optional female MC version, this wouldn't even be on this list at ALL. While it's mostly centaurs and I'm not sure if that counts for your idea of "monster/monstergirl", nearly everything in the game is futas fucking you.
Unholy Arts: A sort of long-form social and mental battle where you play a girl (who can optionally be futa) in a free-for-all against a bunch of other girls (who can also be futa, depending on your options). Lots of domination/submission, relationship building, catfights I guess involving spells and techniques, and general social dynamics. You can try to come out of top, or just be dommed by a futa catgirl, elf, alraune, celestial, or slimegirl.
Pandora's Forest: Well, more succubi than monstergirls, but still. Play as a twink who gets boned and feminized even more by futa succubi. Very good imo.

Portals of Phereon: While there ARE futa variants for almost everything ingame that you can have sex with, it ultimately feels more of just like a breeding farm game if I remember.
Flower Fairy/Flower Witch: Most female enemies (of which there are many) in these games WILL grow a penis to fuck you because they've gone crazy from a pollen spell or whatever. It would probably be in strong recommendation, but many of the enemies are fully human so there's that.
Corruption of Champions: Pretty much a classic, Fenoxo games (TiTS, CoCII, maybe FoE) almost all involve a fair amount of content involving futas of varying furry levels making you their bitch. They're pretty wide in content though so that's far from all they have. First game has a mod version that's somewhat worked on currently, FoE is abandonded, and TiTS and CoCII development is a mess, but you can still probably expect some stuff from them in the future.
Degrees of Lewdity: It doesn't explicitly focus on futa (it actually has very little of "true" futa), but you can mess with content settings to make all the enemies women and make them, including monster girls if you enable them in place of animals, have a dick and the game is already about getting assaulted and raped by strangers constantly. Plus, in the upcoming update I believe you can get pregnant and give birth to pups if you get caught and sexed down by a wild wolfgirl pack.
Lilith's Throne: This is not specifically a game for it, but you can configure it for that to some extent. The dev is lazy as sin though and the coding is a mess, so don't expect much from it in the future.
Lewd Maze: The amount of futa enemies depends on the level I think, but this game very much likes futa. Generally, if there's a female enemy (and most enemies are I believe), then either they'll fuck a party member, or cause a party member to grow a cock then fuck them.
Happy Heart Panic: Has a few futa enemies that can fuck you as a woman OR a trap, depending on the chosen character (or even a trap turned female by a ghost, it's wild). I think one of futa enemies is genuinely monstrous which is neat. Fear the ABDL zone.
Mystic Knight Maya: So there's not a MASSIVE amount of futa, and some of the futa just... eats you (with the cock lol) but it's there enough and in enough quality for me to put it here I figure. I don't know maybe it should be in the weak tier.

Weak recommendations:

My Very Own Lith: It's more just a furry relationship/sex text vn in the void, but you CAN fuck with reality in the start to make Lith a futa and guide her into being more dominant and sexual. Or have a platonic relationship and talk about life, I'm not your boss.
Project Wild One: Same dev that made Lith. It's an early version and largely furry, but even now I figure you can manage to get blasted by futas. Holds large amounts of promise as updates continue.
Wolf's Dungeon: It's hardly the main focus, but there certainly are some scenes of your wolfgirl getting violently ravaged having friendly relations with some futa catgirls and monsters.
Fairy Fighting: So it's only two enemies really (and maybe a final boss spawn?) and one is actually a proboscis, but the fallen fairy in particular is some of the best futa stuff ever made and you won't convince me otherwise.
No Haven: I'm not sure if it fits entirely well, but I think I remember that you can bring futas (or anyone really) of varying races into your slaver camp and if you're not careful (or just want it) then they can dom and enslave you.
Lorain: There are a couple female enemies that can grow one, but overall no. The main reason I put it here is that your character can transform/corrupt into a futa demon monster and fuck all the lady foes if that tickles your fancy.
Nayla's Castle: Most of the futa in the game is from the MC growing it for a given scene, but at least a few scenes are futa enemies fucking her and they're quite nice.
Ark of Artemis: From what I remember, there are a few futa enemies that bone the protagonist here and there. At least, there are enough of them to make it to this list.
Captivity: It's not the focus of the game, but there is one stage in particular where you are hunted by futa fnaf bots that will violently pound/choke/kiss you.
Cage of Tentacles: So there's only one futa enemy actually in the game, but it's VERY high quality and there's a small enough amount of content in the game to where the futa enemy is actually a pretty significant amount of the overall content. Hopefully the game gets updates because it's a bit small, and if it does perhaps the futa enemy gets expansions?
Syahata's Bad Day: I believe there are only two futa enemies at the moment, but what's there is very high quality, and it's also not finished so it'll probably get at least a little bit more.
Deathblight RPG: It's abandoned and there are only like two level, but I believe the second level has monster futa tigergirl clones that will fuck your party insensate, so there that.

Unknown:

Mutiny: I've not played it, but from what I can tell most of the scenes on in are futa on female PC.
Odyssey of Gianna: I've not looked at it, but from what I've heard it's pretty much nothing but female/futa characters, so there's that.

its all good these helped a lot thank you

heroduneant

May 30, 2022

Strong recommendations:

Weak recommendations:

Unknown:

nice, thank you my friend you have made the day of 4 or 5 persons ; )