Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Think the Mind Break Manipulations also defaults to preserve mind. Maybe it's a general option thing to default to the top choice?

Reactions: User1810

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone noticing a bug with the Loaded Dice where after changing the RNG Roll you can't change it back?

Was just testing it to see how it works and now it's stuck on:

I'm using the latest 'No Haven 0.981 - LD v.7.0.1 Regalia'

Short of reinstalling the game, I can't seem to turn it off. The 'Reset' option in the RNG Roll list doesn't change anything.

Starting a fresh game doesn't solve the issue either. Neither does loading a different save. Am I missing something?

Great game regardless. Brilliant, even. Love that we can change images to suit our individual tastes.

Looking forward to moar updates!
It's a bug with the latest version. Just got to wait for it to be updated

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Did the requirements for getting the unique slave from Centre of Attention change? I can't seem to get Johanna anymore, even with a critical.

• Thinking Face

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Interesting... who are you sending on the assignment?
PC in the first slot, followed by Alrissa (Unique Fallen from Temple Takeover) and then whoever the game recommends after that out of my generics. Encampment leader and Alrissa both have Corruption.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
PC in the first slot, followed by Alrissa (Unique Fallen from Temple Takeover) and then whoever the game recommends after that out of my generics. Encampment leader and Alrissa both have Corruption.
Is the PC male? :unsure:

I'm not 100% on the requirements for this one either, but afaik either the assignment's simply bugged, or there's another requirement we're missing, which could be PC gender.

EDIT: Oh, just to check. Are you getting a generic slave or none? If none, double check whether you are at the slave limit (both camp slots and not more than your total slavers).

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Is the PC male? :unsure:

I'm not 100% on the requirements for this one either, but afaik either the assignment's simply bugged, or there's another requirement we're missing, which could be PC gender.

EDIT: Oh, just to check. Are you getting a generic slave or none? If none, double check whether you are at the slave limit (both camp slots and not more than your total slavers).
Male PC, which worked in previous versions of the game. In fact, this particular PC has was able to get the unique on a different save, but hasn't since the update. And getting generic slaves.

I'll reach out to Bedlam's tumblr too. Just in case it's an error on their part.

Jizzeon

Aug 4, 2018
How do you make progress on the thornspire? I've crit it the first time and brought flk and e:wa, but all I got was some armor

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone know if there's some way to remove the Clothing related aspects? I didn't notice I had gotten Pretty Maid and being locked to specific outfits blows when I'm trying to do slut runs but can't change

Edit: Also the house sitting chick Nora wanted to join and I agreed but she aint there. Not...super surprising given the amount of duct-tape holding everything in place lol but hopefully it'll come around again
Un-Edit: Aaaaand now she's there even though she didn't get counted for max Slavers or something idk

Last edited:

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Anyone know if there's some way to remove the Clothing related aspects? I didn't notice I had gotten Pretty Maid and being locked to specific outfits blows when I'm trying to do slut runs but can't change

Edit: Also the house sitting chick Nora wanted to join and I agreed but she aint there. Not...super surprising given the amount of duct-tape holding everything in place lol but hopefully it'll come around again
Un-Edit: Aaaaand now she's there even though she didn't get counted for max Slavers or something idk
Nora takes a few days to show up after you've agreed to take her on. Presumably, she's wrapping up some personal affairs first.

As for getting rid of the clothing aspects, the only way I know would be in the regalia version. If you open the console and go to the Slaver Array (open console and type TheGame.Variables[307]), and find the aspects tab in that, you can just delete it from there and it *should* remove it from the character in question.

If you're actually playing in rags... No idea.

Reactions: Keldin

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Nora takes a few days to show up after you've agreed to take her on. Presumably, she's wrapping up some personal affairs first.

As for getting rid of the clothing aspects, the only way I know would be in the regalia version. If you open the console and go to the Slaver Array (open console and type TheGame.Variables[307]), and find the aspects tab in that, you can just delete it from there and it *should* remove it from the character in question.

If you're actually playing in rags... No idea.
Nice, yeah Regalia even with me having to save everytime I go to check an assignement in case it loops yet again is still infinitely less painful then RAGS.

Can you point me to a resource dump or whatever for figuring out the array stuff?

Also off hand do you know what the requirements for your Body Warmer raping you at night are?

Got Defiant and Dominant on them, but no luck.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Nice, yeah Regalia even with me having to save everytime I go to check an assignement in case it loops yet again is still infinitely less painful then RAGS.

Can you point me to a resource dump or whatever for figuring out the array stuff?

Also off hand do you know what the requirements for your Body Warmer raping you at night are?

Got Defiant and Dominant on them, but no luck.
Can't help with the bedwarmer stuff, but here's some pertinent info for editing your game in regalia:

You open the console of your browser. On Chrome, this is done with Control + Shift + J, but it might be different on another browser.

To open a specific array, in the console you would type:

TheGame.Variables[XXX]

Where XXX is the number of the array you want to open.

Here are a few of the relevant arrays I know about:

TheGame.Variables[118] = Assignment Array. Useful if you need to shorten an assignment's length. Each of the nodes numbered 1-50 represents an assignment, with the assignment being matched with whatever your assignment is numbered in the task bar, for example "Assign 26 - Temple Takeover" would be in line/node 26 of the [118] array. From there, find the subnode/line numbered 17, and change whatever number is written there to "1". This will make the assignment resolve as soon as you hit end day. Doesn't seem to work for assignments that need you do make decisions in the middle of them, such as getting into Lord's Gate.

TheGame.Variables[264] = Look array. Doesn't really have any game effects, but can be used to add/remove certain traits that aren't actually given as traits such as the Corrupted version of Resilient.

TheGame.Variables[296] = Second Number Array. Mostly useful to increase maximum number of traits give hypnotic triggers, etc.

TheGame.Variables[307] = Slaver Array. Probably the main array you'll be dorking around with. Lets you alter a bunch of stuff, including traits, outfits, aspects, training, mantras and so on.

TheGame.Variables[309] = Second Slaver Array. An array that allows you to edit some physical aspects, like boobs/ass/penis size, or if a character will enjoy a job in the encampment like Seamstress.

Regalia's version of the game has a menu up high that is labeled "Cheat." It basically serves as a cheat sheet to let you see the various kinds of arrays and give you some info on what the numbers are supposed to mean, but isn't supposed to be used to directly edit the numbers. Just to give you something to refer back to to understand what you're looking at. Type "Array" into the filter to narrow down the results and check to see how things look on the cheat sheet versus the console. On the areas that require numbers, make an edit and click "Examine" on the appropriate character (307 is integral for this) and see if you can tell what changed. If it doesn't have numbers or a "0", then it's probably a text based thing so you can write something like "OVER HERE, STUPID!" to make it easy to find in your character Examine page.

Reactions: Keldin

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Can't help with the bedwarmer stuff, but here's some pertinent info for editing your game in regalia:

You open the console of your browser. On Chrome, this is done with Control + Shift + J, but it might be different on another browser.

To open a specific array, in the console you would type:

TheGame.Variables[XXX]

Where XXX is the number of the array you want to open.

Here are a few of the relevant arrays I know about:

TheGame.Variables[118] = Assignment Array. Useful if you need to shorten an assignment's length. Each of the nodes numbered 1-50 represents an assignment, with the assignment being matched with whatever your assignment is numbered in the task bar, for example "Assign 26 - Temple Takeover" would be in line/node 26 of the [118] array. From there, find the subnode/line numbered 17, and change whatever number is written there to "1". This will make the assignment resolve as soon as you hit end day. Doesn't seem to work for assignments that need you do make decisions in the middle of them, such as getting into Lord's Gate.

TheGame.Variables[264] = Look array. Doesn't really have any game effects, but can be used to add/remove certain traits that aren't actually given as traits such as the Corrupted version of Resilient.

TheGame.Variables[296] = Second Number Array. Mostly useful to increase maximum number of traits give hypnotic triggers, etc.

TheGame.Variables[307] = Slaver Array. Probably the main array you'll be dorking around with. Lets you alter a bunch of stuff, including traits, outfits, aspects, training, mantras and so on.

TheGame.Variables[309] = Second Slaver Array. An array that allows you to edit some physical aspects, like boobs/ass/penis size, or if a character will enjoy a job in the encampment like Seamstress.

Regalia's version of the game has a menu up high that is labeled "Cheat." It basically serves as a cheat sheet to let you see the various kinds of arrays and give you some info on what the numbers are supposed to mean, but isn't supposed to be used to directly edit the numbers. Just to give you something to refer back to to understand what you're looking at. Type "Array" into the filter to narrow down the results and check to see how things look on the cheat sheet versus the console. On the areas that require numbers, make an edit and click "Examine" on the appropriate character (307 is integral for this) and see if you can tell what changed. If it doesn't have numbers or a "0", then it's probably a text based thing so you can write something like "OVER HERE, STUPID!" to make it easy to find in your character Examine page.
Gonna go ahead and bookmark this post lol, thanks this was super helpful.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
No Haven 0.981 - Loaded Dice v7.1.1 - regalia html version

Mega
Is there a workaround for the inability to save because it exceeds the local storage quota? The save get to big quite fast and then it doesn't allows to save and you can't directly save/load to/from the system like Twine allows.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Is there a workaround for the inability to save because it exceeds the local storage quota? The save get to big quite fast and then it doesn't allows to save and you can't directly save/load to/from the system like Twine allows.
My workaround is to export my saves, destroy all the saves, and create a new save immediately to have my "return point" again.

If you need to go back to an earlier save, you can just import your old saves back into the game.

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Can someone help me get it running, i followed the guide on " " installed everything and changed my system language from german to english. Dont know any mistake i coud have done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Can someone help me get it running, i followed the guide on " " installed everything and changed my system language from german to english. Dont know any mistake i coud have done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wrong RAGS version? I believe the game changed the RAGS version some time ago.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes