Seeking Looking for games with english voice acting

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
There's some voice talent out here in the western hentai world and was wondering if there were any games in development or released with some voice acting. So far I've played Sylvia and thought the voice actresses sounded great but was wondering if there were anymore out there?

VoiceLikeCandy

May 13, 2018
Here are some of the games I've been hired to voice characters for. They're the only ones I can think of offhand:

by Taboolicious
Dreams of Desire by Lewdlab
Pervert Action: Timelapse by BBBen
by Cloudburst
Shady Lewd Kart by Shady Corner
by Dark Executor
The Eternal Feast by Yron Vol

And these which were already mentioned above:
Sylvia by ManorStories
DFD by Love-Joint
Being A DIK by DrPinkCake (they decided not to continue with voice past Ch1, for now)

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Hi mate, i am a fan of voice-acting games.

This game will have a full english voice acting: ( , ). It will come out two weeks from now. They hired many voice-acting people including people from youtube-channel and anime community.

You can check out their previous VN work " " ( ). Quite an interesting game. Sadly the game is not lewd-oriented. It is basically a horror VN with some scary jumps (there is even a scary jump in the start menu--- you have been warned (; ). But ,in term of voice acting, this is the best you can currently get.

Hope this helps

Reactions: flowsand

olegpetrrr

Nov 20, 2020
Full First season(ep1-10) of Echoes of Lust is well voiced.
This was my first game and I was disappointed that there were so few games with voice acting.

Reactions: flowsand