Seeking Looking For Good 'Wincest' Based Games (2D Pref. 3D - read more)

Apr 20, 2018
Firstly, to anyone who does reply to save time; thanks in advance.

Secondly, I tend to be pretty lenient on giving 2D games a chance; as long I don't have to grind 50 hours without being told before hand I can usually enjoy most 2D games.

I am mostly looking for 2D eroge/sex games which feature incest ,these games can range from having incest as a side plot or as the main purpose of the game; I would greatly appreciate if you specify which your recommendations fall under.

I ask you to use a format such as:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are just examples, I would list games I have already played but that would be a long list and I may do so on my profile someday.

Again, thanks to all and any recommendations but please list all 2d games you can think of that are good and if you happen to have 3d recommendations... try to keep them to games with little to no gameplay (I've started getting bored of grinding money and stuff in 3D cg games)

Lastly, all forms of incest are good to recommend; but I generally prefer mother on son, sister on brother, father on daughter and then all the rest are just okay. (The first 2 i prefer usually)
No hard limits other than no sexual gore and I'd prefer if scat is able to be turned off, avoided or if it is just a couple scenes I can skim <3 .

TL;DR- I prefer 2D CG and if you really love 3D please recommend 3D games with minimal gameplay elements. Mother and sister incest is preferred and please state which games have what forms of incest in your recommendations.

Thanks guys! :)

Apr 20, 2018
2D
SexNote Mother-son, Brother-sister - Side plot
Bones’ Tales: The Manor Mother-son, Brother-sisters - Main plot
School of Lust Mother-son, Brother-sister - Side plot
Obidil Aunt-nephew, Brother-sister, Mother-son (planned) - Side plot
Behind the Dune Mother-son - Side plot
Imouto Paradise! Brother-sisters - Main plot
Thanks, sadly BTTM and SoL rarely get updated; although SoL is a lot faster than it was a while ago.
Played all 3 Imo Para's in their entirety.

Did Sex Note finally implement intercourse or no? I remember a hand job scene but that was all.
Also I'll be checking out Obidil and Behind the Dune for the first time later; thanks. :)

Apr 20, 2018

Played Summertime Saga, truly an amazing game but sadly it gets updated once per 8 months now. Hopefully since he has redone most of the old art by now; he can speed up updates.

ZR and ToP - planned on replaying these, good games. I'll try out House chores but I tend to not enjoy games before they're a third or half done (I hate prolonged gameplay, e.g. if a boss needs to be grinded an hour for needlessly; but I like dialogue and such so when games take me 20 mins I dislike it)

A Town Uncovered - Also planned on replaying this but may wait a bit.

HS Tutor - Adding this to my 3D list; looks promising and decent enough, version 0.8 which is good too.

Does "Another chance" have any proper content yet or just the intro done? I liked how it looked but seeing as it was new I decided to wait.

Never tried "TfoI" but I'll give it a go, I tried it forever ago and got bored from gameplay in minutes but maybe that changes once you leave the bar?

Does Amity actually have incest implemented yet? I remember a scene where the dad fucks the mother; but not you?

Shelter- played, good development thus far. Daily Lives;Country - Not developed enough yet but art is really good.

Warlock and boobs - added to the list thanks; looks good 0.3 is worrying though lol

Savior Quest - I'll put it on watch, no update for half a year is worrying but looks good art wise. :)

Business of loving - what is the incest in this game? I thought you move into a home that is advertised to you? Please explain, I played it a bit a while back but still I didn't know it had incest in?

Mother/Sis cafe - I saw this forever ago, Idk why I didn't add it... Added, thanks.

Prince of suburb - added finally past the third way mark.

LAst hope - added to consider list.

Nadia - I'll add it, I enjoyed his previous game but remembered hating waiting for updates cause he cock teased the incest too much. Didn't have actual incest till like 0.8 or 0.9. :(

Thanks for the time of you making the recommendation; it's appreciated. :)

Reactions: nln0

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Played Summertime Saga, truly an amazing game but sadly it gets updated once per 8 months now. Hopefully since he has redone most of the old art by now; he can speed up updates.

ZR and ToP - planned on replaying these, good games. I'll try out House chores but I tend to not enjoy games before they're a third or half done (I hate prolonged gameplay, e.g. if a boss needs to be grinded an hour for needlessly; but I like dialogue and such so when games take me 20 mins I dislike it)

A Town Uncovered - Also planned on replaying this but may wait a bit.

HS Tutor - Adding this to my 3D list; looks promising and decent enough, version 0.8 which is good too.

Does "Another chance" have any proper content yet or just the intro done? I liked how it looked but seeing as it was new I decided to wait.

Never tried "TfoI" but I'll give it a go, I tried it forever ago and got bored from gameplay in minutes but maybe that changes once you leave the bar?

Does Amity actually have incest implemented yet? I remember a scene where the dad fucks the mother; but not you?

Shelter- played, good development thus far. Daily Lives;Country - Not developed enough yet but art is really good.

Warlock and boobs - added to the list thanks; looks good 0.3 is worrying though lol

Savior Quest - I'll put it on watch, no update for half a year is worrying but looks good art wise. :)

Business of loving - what is the incest in this game? I thought you move into a home that is advertised to you? Please explain, I played it a bit a while back but still I didn't know it had incest in?

Mother/Sis cafe - I saw this forever ago, Idk why I didn't add it... Added, thanks.

Prince of suburb - added finally past the third way mark.

LAst hope - added to consider list.

Nadia - I'll add it, I enjoyed his previous game but remembered hating waiting for updates cause he cock teased the incest too much. Didn't have actual incest till like 0.8 or 0.9. :(

Thanks for the time of you making the recommendation; it's appreciated. :)
Amity does have scenes with the mother and sis, Business of loving has scenes with the mom. Fate Of Irnia is mostly a choice base VN but it has gone through a lot of updates.
And don't judge just base of the version number alone, like games will start off 1.0 or .001 and have the same amount of content and they all update up with different amounts & ect.

Reactions: The Loli Lover
Apr 20, 2018
Amity does have scenes with the mother and sis, Business of loving has scenes with the mom. Fate Of Irnia is mostly a choice base VN but it has gone through a lot of updates.
And don't judge just base of the version number alone, like games will start off 1.0 or .001 and have the same amount of content and they all update up with different amounts & ect.
I'll continue Amity then; so I assume in Business the girl you move in with is your mother? I always assumed it wasn't that way since I never saw an incest patch.
Irnia I'll try out.

It's hard not to judge based on version numbers sometimes.
The game I'm writing will include sex early by choice or/and as part of the story.
I won't spoil anything but perhaps the sex scene if you choose to have it leads to the main character's death; that way players can still get their "full-on sex/intercourse" without making the story forced and too easy to achieve.