RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SQ.png

Overview:
In a far distant unknown part of the Universe a world called Aeon, a calamity has befll on it...The Dark Queen using her immense dark power unleashed a spell covering all of Aeon. Every single man, elf or any male humanoid stroke by the spell would turn into raging beasts under her command.
Any attempt to cure or reverse has failed so far, once turned into a monster no trace from what it was once not even memories or trace of recognition of their beloved ones were left. Some could hold for a while longer clinging for his sanity but resistance was futile.
And soon all kingdoms were voided of man...​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-30
Release Date: 2020-09-30
Developer: ScarlettAnn
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to myself for the share.

2FS.png aunt_seduce.png breakfast.png DQ_conjuring.png kingdom_on_fire-3.png queen.png sisterUniformAngry.png StudShockShy.png transform_monster.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
From what I can tell, instead of being hired by someone else to do the art for their game, ScarlettAnn did the art and writing for this and hired someone to help code it. Also going by how many images are in the game files there is not much to it yet.

p.s. the description I just took from the game intro and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say English is not her native language, thats a bit of a mouthful.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
ScarlettAnn is not a trusted artist keep jumping from a project to another. Multiple games at the same time to make the most cash possible without finishing the old games yet. What a shame, a scumbag artist will never be a good game maker.

Last edited:

Nobody1337

Mar 14, 2018
the dinning pic didnt change from zombies life :D just change faces and good to go
Scarlet really seems to like using that Dinner Table image, this is the third game I can think of with the exact same image but different faces.

ScarlettAnn is not trusted artist keep jumping from a project to another to make the most cash possible whithout finishing the old games , what a shame, a scumbag artist will never be a good gamemaker.
Can't blame scarlet for Zombies life as the dev quit not Scarlet, as for Zombies Retreat that had an update just a week ago so it seems like Scarlet is still working on it just fine.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Damn, ScarlettAnn made her own game? Nice.

the dinning pic didnt change from zombies life :D just change faces and good to go
'tis unfortunate that "variety" isn't one of the strong points of her art style, but her milfs are hot. First time I've seen her draw an older male, though. Gotta say she her talents in that section are wasted with all the shota games she's commissioned for.

ScarlettAnn is not trusted artist keep jumping from a project to another to make the most cash possible whithout finishing the old games , what a shame, a scumbag artist will never be a good gamemaker.
Excuse me, but I have to ask if you're being serious? That's not even close to the truth.

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017
i know this drawing stile and i forget the artist but if its not him then these are "borrowed" images and yes zombie also has them

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Can't blame scarlet for Zombies life as the dev quit not Scarlet, as for Zombies Retreat that had an update just a week ago so it seems like Scarlet is still working on it just fine[/QUOTE]

ZR is just a remake for zombie life it's literally the same game with same art she did not want to make new art for zombie life she is working on UD whith nergal too and he will be starting new project, at the same time just decide to cancel the great game prince of seburbia and now start this game , what a mess i told them befor that scumbag bonergames wont finish anygame and i was right now i tell you none of this games will be finished :)

Excuse me, but I have to ask if you're being serious? That's not even close to the truth[/QUOTE]

im dead serious if you dont know what im talking about then you have no idea about the subject but to keep it short this game wont be finished just like prince of seburbia was cancelled too and zombieslife is missing art, people who have a cancelled game(pos) and start another new project then 2 others when the old one still alpha state will not finish any of the games.

Last edited:

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Whoa.....I actually like this game alot so far,I was expecting a zombie life type game but something else entirely.Very much looking forward to updates that make my heart go all doki-doki :p

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Let's give another chance else who knows this time its properly done so everyone happy~

Though if what you expect is true and game never finished - RIP artist for putting another bad display.
Not a good gamemaker maybe but still hoping for completely FINISHED game soon.

Reactions: Drako

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Oh, you are serious. But wrong on soooo many levels.

ScarlettAnn was just an artist commissioned for those games, and had no input on the continuation of their development. ALL of those games that got put on hold was solely because the actual developers decided to do so for various reasons.

Zombie's Retreat is still in development, by Siren's Domain and NOT ScarlettAnn. It's also not a remake of A Zombie's Life that came about because "she did not want to make new art" for the latter; it's a tribute by Siren to AZL after Nergal cancelled it. Probably also why they contracted ScarlettAnn to do the art for it.

The fact that you don't know Urban Demons has a completely different artist speaks mounds. As far as I could look up, ScarlettAnn only did a few re-imaginings of UD in her art style and she was never actually working on it with Nergal. Artist is still Glassfish.

It's fine to not like a creator... for legitimate reasons. And while it is true that it's all too common for patreon devs to do exactly what you're moping about, you're barking up the wrong tree. Complain about the devs who dropped the game, not the artist who just lost a job. Ludicrous claims are just ludicrous.

At the risk of derailing the thread and getting modded again, this is all I'm saying on this.

I think I read somewhere that ScarlettAnn's been planning to have her own large-scale project for a while, which I can honestly understand because the projects she's involved in keeps getting canned. Whether this keeps up or not still remains to be seen; probably depends on the kind of help she can find. I'd like to throw my hat into the ring just because I like her art so much, even though I have neither idea nor experience about game development and the most I can do is probably clean up the writing a bit.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes