RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I like the artwork and I'm well aware that it's not the artist's fault that all those previous games failed, but... how many of these games actually reach the point of a decent length? Usually they get worked on once every other month, then dumped after a year of screwing around for another project, bound to go the same way.

This game looks good, but so did the others, so setting my phasers to lowered expectations.

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
I'll patiently wait for content with that evil queen, evil women do it for me.

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
Oh, you are serious. But wrong on soooo many levels.

ScarlettAnn was just an artist commissioned for those games, and had no input on the continuation of their development. ALL of those games that got put on hold was solely because the actual developers decided to do so for various reasons.
Thank you for defending this amazing artist with these facts! Been a fan/patreon of ScarlettAnn a while now and so excited to see what she does on her own, instead of relying on other devs.

Dec 6, 2017
ScarlettAnn is not trusted artist keep jumping from a project to another to make the most cash possible whithout finishing the old games , what a shame, a scumbag artist will never be a good gamemaker.
Not defending or attacking you but all the projects she signed up ended up jumping ship. Not usually related to her leaving the project if I recall. Unless you can tell me which project and when. Cause I only saw 2 of her games ended due to the creator leaving the project. One coming back really recently who barely makes any updates and has pricey tiers.

Dec 6, 2017
I like the artwork and I'm well aware that it's not the artist's fault that all those previous games failed, but... how many of these games actually reach the point of a decent length? Usually they get worked on once every other month, then dumped after a year of screwing around for another project, bound to go the same way.

This game looks good, but so did the others, so setting my phasers to lowered expectations.
I seen ZR doing well and updates consistently. It'll reach a good length in half a year of 2019. So far the game is around 1 hour and 10 mins (I had to keep replaying at the start to get a grasp of the game's actual length lol) but their goal was to make it 8 hours long. So there will be a lot more interesting action in the combat/story. With good amount of +18 content. It's very promising and Siren is a good guy himself.

Reactions: Seinks

myself

Sep 21, 2017
As one of the game developers I have to state that unfortunatly the game got leaked a bit too premature, it was still on early test phase, its still very incomplete and may still have some issues, if you guys want to know more about the game I will try my best to answer your questions without spoiling the game, and of course please suport scarlet here

And yes this is Scarlet own private game that she is developing, thank you all for your support and consideration

rilkhai

Jun 23, 2018
Thank you for other people who understand Scarlett's situation. Its not her fault and she just drawing on what she commissioned to.

Reactions: myself

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
As much as I like the content ScarlettAnn has released so far (Zombie's Life was good, and the Milfy Airline comic is coming along pretty well as well) y'all that say she lacks originality don't know the half of it.
That 6th image? That's not an original character, that's a cheap copy of Celestine Lucullus from the Kuroinu hentai.

elf_queen_by_materclaws-dbrx6or.jpg

Go ahead and watch it y'all are in for a treat.

Reactions: BubaJ

rilkhai

Jun 23, 2018
To be honest,"good" queen with blonde hair and revealing white garb is a typical traits in every hentai genre.

Also she draw the character based on a description by the writer and character sprites.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
As much as I like the content ScarlettAnn has released so far (Zombie's Life was good, and the Milfy Airline comic is coming along pretty well as well) y'all that say she lacks originality don't know the half of it.
That 6th image? That's not an original character, that's a cheap copy of Celestine Lucullus from the Kuroinu hentai.

View attachment 155087

dude you are being unfair here you can show are presenting a blonde in white straps and making accusations, when in fact the character was based on the Goddess of Light on MMORPG Shaiya

rilkhai

Jun 23, 2018
dude you are being unfair here you can show are presenting a blonde in white straps and making accusations, when in fact the character was based on the Goddess of Light on MMORPG Shaiya
The writer himself speak at last. If anything, you should talk to him. And like I said, Scarlett didnt do anything wrong. She just draw it based on what the writers told her.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017

View attachment 155087

At least post the real pic of Celestine:
38853.jpg
Doesn't look like her.
The real issue with the art isn't this one, it's how there's barely any difference between the female characters.

Reactions: brynhildr

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Most (if not all) H artist were like that
Nah. Just check Kuroinu cast to see how the characters are different, in the same style, and done by the same artist. There are also plenty of examples on Hentai Foundry to disprove that. Not all artists are like that.

Reactions: brynhildr and BubaJ

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I've seen dozens of outfits that look similar to the 6th image,it's literally just skimpy robes,that can be seen in hentai on priestess',goddess' and princess'/queens.the outfit itself may not be orignal but that doesn't make the entire character a ripoff of a character with a similar outfit.....i mean it's just cloth,it's bound to look alike >.>
especially when the character in question is one of the ones that is recycled art :p

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Can't blame scarlet for Zombies life as the dev quit not Scarlet, as for Zombies Retreat that had an update just a week ago so it seems like Scarlet is still working on it just fine.

ZR is just a remake for zombie life since she did not want to make new art for zombie life she is working on urban demon whith nergal too and he will be starting new project, at the same time just decide to cancel the great game prince of seburbia and now start this game , what a mess i told them befor that scumbag bonergames wont finish anygame and i was right now i tell you none of this games will be finished :)

Excuse me, but I have to ask if you're being serious? That's not even close to the truth.

im dead serious if you dont know what im talking about then you have no idea about the subject but to keep it short this game wont be finished just as zr , prince of seburbia was cancelled too and zl is missing art, people who have a cancelled game(pos) and start another new project then 2 others when the old one still alpha state will not finish any of the games.
I think you are getting confused between the artist and the developer.

You may be right that this game will be abandoned, but your other facts are just wrong.
  1. ScarletAnn didn't stop making art for Zombie's Life, Nergal "finished" the game.
  2. ScarletAnn wasn't the dev on Prince of Suburbia, she was the artist. The dev cancelled the game.
  3. WTF does bonergames have to do with ScarlettAnn?
  4. The artist on Urban Demons is Glassfish (NOT ScarlettAnn), the dev is Nergal.

Grakaron

Jan 24, 2018

You may be right that this game will be abandoned, but your other facts are just wrong.
  1. ScarletAnn didn't stop making art for Zombie's Life, Nergal "finished" the game.
  2. ScarletAnn wasn't the dev on Prince of Suburbia, she was the artist. The dev cancelled the game.
  4. The artist on Urban Demons is Glassfish (NOT ScarlettAnn), the dev is Nergal.
Prince of Suburbia is still in production, just FYI. A 0.25 release is planned sometime soon. Its partially patron funded and partially funded by the creators. They're pushing the new release to show off what they have in mind for the future of the story, and get it going again. It was cause of the interest shown on the forums here it was started up again.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Not defending or attacking you but all the projects she signed up ended up jumping ship. Not usually related to her leaving the project if I recall. Unless you can tell me which project and when. Cause I only saw 2 of her games ended due to the creator leaving the project. One coming back really recently who barely makes any updates and has pricey tiers.
in the long run the whole debate of what kinda of person she is or not doesnt matter why its because were on a pirate site as for me i will never try out her games as of it doesnt interest me enough nice art but i rather play games that i know i will be interested in

damn those are some epic points :D

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes