RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

myself

Sep 21, 2017
509mb of old version and 170mb of new? I'm bit confused :p
o the game is being developed by scarlet and some of her fans me included, the problem was we r a bit newby on game making so the first one got humongous with lots of garbage, the new one is a more refined one...

I mean cmon +500mb just for an incomplete prologue?

Reactions: Paranoid_android

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
I'm just hoping nothing "tasty" was cut off ;)

how to play in full screen?
how to hide text?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP updated

509mb of old version and 170mb of new? I'm bit confused :p
There was a lot of unneeded development tools and files that was still in the game folders that accounted for the size discrepancy.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
I was following this project from the beginning, even given the patreon for the first couple of months, but then it started to look scammy... This alpha should have been out from april, but then they delayed to end of the month, and then they said that firs days of may was the date of release. Guess what? the date came and they delayed to end of the month, and so on... The guy that do the coding last month was still searching the internet for script to use, i think he is learning how to use the engine as he work... I personally unpledged months ago and left the discord (that scarlett doesn't partecipate much anyway), the artist is just taking all the work she can, neglecting her own patreon in the process, yeah she puts out 1 page of the comic per week, but often the drawings feel rushed. Now the alpha is out and after ALL this months is just 5 mins long and with faceswapped img....
Ok everyone this is a small post (LOL) that everyone may want to read and maybe @Retro will want to put on 1st page:
the idea of this game was a reponse to the fact that the games where she was just the artist got cancelled so often, so she decided to make her own game by her own liberty, it was originaly designed as shota incest x Milf in mind since many of scarlet fans love the theme (me included), but after the initial development the reality: patreon doesnt like shota, and since we realized many people doesn't like shota even among her patreons we decided to turn this game into 2 version game a shota version (my responsability) and the teenager(stud) version (Rilkhai), but the another reality hammer: patreon hates incest, so we decided to make a third version the stud non incest for the patreon release, this one will be released first, after that the incest stufd and shota will be released on the same game some time later (depends on scarlet decision) were player will choose his main char. the three version will have completly diferent dialogue although the game path will be almost the same. Some scenes will only be available depending if player choose shota or stud, also yes the stud version's dialogue is made by a non native english speaker, so there will be bound some grammatical errors.

One last note since Scarlet has any projects: Prince of Sub., Zombie Retreat, Milf Airline (Manga), and Other Patreon Comissions, and since we as developers are a bit newby in the area this game will be made in a more relaxed mode so it wont have such strict delivery time table...

And all on all thank you and do enjoy it

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
A bit generic and some situations are silly as hell, but hey... As long as it works out in the end, still better, than broken english vns.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
to the Devs It Be Best To Lunch a Blog Site And Posts updates Of the game thare And Use This Forum To Keep in Contact WIth Fan Base And Maybe use it to get ideas and suggestions after all Any good Dev Would reach out to the Fan Or Consumer to Find out Ways to Improve a product Warther by a image (art) b Gender ( incest etc) c story Or side story's Or Arc d Improving things like creating improved items

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Review of first alpha version (more stable). v0.2 I think (soon after there came 0.3 patch but too late for this review).

I like names of the girls :) Is Scarlett from Asia perhaps:>?
Sister looks great, mother is the weakest I think - alto that shower scene... wow, holy molly there here face is simply fantastic! One of the best images SA ever created in my opinion.
You should change that "Childhood friend" into Kyoko after all or is it protection against Patreon?
Pity one can't load game from inside the game, have to go back to the "title" alto it's probably game engine limitation.
That dinner event might be confusing as there are no one at the table on game map - stumbled on it by a chance. Wouldn't know what to do in normal circumstances :p
Aunt is a teacher wow :D You make my wet dream come true! Oh, she's not a teacher but nurse - not bad either :)
I like this game is simple, no riddles and similar. Straight to the point :)
Easter egg like that one with "Zombie Retreat" and generally talks of minor characters - great!
Talk with Kyoko after nurse room visit - shouldn't she say "her" instead of "me"? After all she's going to help MC with Erena... And what a love declaration from Kyoko later on during that talk - it should give something to think off for MC, even make a move on her ;)

So Erena is daughter of teacher Yurika, nice! I beg you for three-some!

Game miss voice for second sex scene (Dark Queen or whatever her name is, you know - evil bitch). If there is some moaning in first scene, then it should be kept for future scenes as well.

Please add ability to scroll text back and forth + fast move all the time - oh ok, doable by mouse click but still.

By the way, add incest tag to the game topic - there is incest in it, even if for now only imagined/vision of (MC and his foster-mother)

I really enjoyed the theme and many specific talks. Sex is in the air in this game :D

Fuck me please wow. Great game so far! I really hope this one will be finished and I'm all in for people who can to support it!

Reactions: rilkhai

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
we decided to turn this game into 2 version game a shota version (my responsability) and the teenager(stud) version (Rilkhai),
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for shota version ;) Thanks for the info!

@myself
If you could be so kind and tell us if 0.3 add some content/is it save compatible?

rilkhai

Jun 23, 2018
Review of first alpha version (more stable). v0.2 I think (soon after there came 0.3 patch but too late for this review).

I like names of the girls :) Is Scarlett from Asia perhaps:>?
Sister looks great, mother is the weakest I think - alto that shower scene... wow, holy molly there here face is simply fantastic! One of the best images SA ever created in my opinion.
You should change that "Childhood friend" into Kyoko after all or is it protection against Patreon?
Pity one can't load game from inside the game, have to go back to the "title" alto it's probably game engine limitation.
That dinner event might be confusing as there are no one at the table on game map - stumbled on it by a chance. Wouldn't know what to do in normal circumstances :p
Aunt is a teacher wow :D You make my wet dream come true! Oh, she's not a teacher but nurse - not bad either :)
I like this game is simple, no riddles and similar. Straight to the point :)
Easter egg like that one with "Zombie Retreat" and generally talks of minor characters - great!
Talk with Kyoko after nurse room visit - shouldn't she say "her" instead of "me"? After all she's going to help MC with Erena... And what a love declaration from Kyoko later on during that talk - it should give something to think off for MC, even make a move on her ;)

So Erena is daughter of teacher Yurika, nice! I beg you for three-some!

Game miss voice for second sex scene (Dark Queen or whatever her name is, you know - evil bitch). If there is some moaning in first scene, then it should be kept for future scenes as well.

Please add ability to scroll text back and forth + fast move all the time - oh ok, doable by mouse click but still.

By the way, add incest tag to the game topic - there is incest in it, even if for now only imagined/vision of (MC and his foster-mother)

I really enjoyed the theme and many specific talks. Sex is in the air in this game :D

Fuck me please wow. Great game so far! I really hope this one will be finished and I'm all in for people who can to support it!
Thank you very much for your review! Yes. Scarlett is Asian. No its not a protection. "Childhood Friend" is Kyoko's role in this version. The same with Hitomi as "Guardian". It will be change later in the incest version

Reactions: BubaJ

myself

Sep 21, 2017
to the Devs It Be Best To Lunch a Blog Site And Posts updates Of the game thare And Use This Forum To Keep in Contact WIth Fan Base And Maybe use it to get ideas and suggestions after all Any good Dev Would reach out to the Fan Or Consumer to Find out Ways to Improve a product Warther by a image (art) b Gender ( incest etc) c story Or side story's Or Arc d Improving things like creating improved items
good idea thank you, well infact we do have a discord channel where we discuss about it, infact there is a section dedicated to the game, for now it is only acessible for patreon members, we r planing on making a more dedicated to the game once the incest... i mean exclusive version is out

Reactions: BubaJ and Furyan

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Thank you very much for your review! Yes. Scarlett is Asian. No its not a protection. "Childhood Friend" is Kyoko's role in this version. The same with Hitomi as "Guardian". It will be change later in the incest version
If I may, I like those kind of games because they are so immersive (like Zombie Life/Camp), every thing is fine, but I would prefer if the writer kept those two worlds apart, "the fantasy" world (Aeon) and the "real world", giving the MC a double life getting powers from fantasy to corrupt the women of his real life, cause aside from fantasy some real moments at the house, school, city, etc that made us relate with the MC, and being more immerse, therefore getting more excited about the story.

Just a thought and a sugestion, besides I really loved the game, and I'm already hyped for next update with some content and scenes, I'm hooked and want to know how this story will end. Great job!

myself

Sep 21, 2017
If I may, I like those kind of games because they are so immersive (like Zombie Life/Camp), every thing is fine, but I would prefer if the writer kept those two worlds apart, "the fantasy" world (Aeon) and the "real world", giving the MC a double life getting powers from fantasy to corrupt the women of his real life, cause aside from fantasy some real moments at the house, school, city, etc that made us relate with the MC, and being more immerse, therefore getting more excited about the story.

Just a thought and a sugestion, besides I really loved the game, and I'm already hyped for next update with some content and scenes, I'm hooked and want to know how this story will end. Great job!
well the problem is the plot was based on isekai like, and one of the hero's objective if the players desire is to finally return to his own world

Reactions: Furyan

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
well the problem is the plot was based on isekai like, and one of the hero's objective if the players desire is to finally return to his own world
Cool! Like "Dungeons and Dragons" or " "... Good, I'm even more hyped now :)

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes