3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Is it just me or is the Boy in the Dinner Picture Sitting on the Air? :D

Welp, its impossible to sit like this?^^ :D

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i hope im wrong i would love for her or any serious new dev to succeed ,its not personal to like her or not im just saying what i belive , i know she have many fanboys here yet im saying my opinion... zombie retreat wont be finished just as this new games, i dont like to argue whith you but scarlett have the half of negral is patreon in contract whether she work on ud or the other games whith him , the fact she still involved in many project at the same time whithout seeing any of them finished yet is what get me worried ,bonergame was just an Ex for a bad dev i can say gumdrop or aorrta dont matter , dont edit your comment it get confusing hehe , anyway im done whith this subject i hope you and everyone enjoy this game :D
i seriously dont know whats your problem this is a pirate site if theres a certain booty you dont want to plunder then dont plunder it

second these points given to you by @jpostel are spot on

I think you are getting confused between the artist and the developer.

You may be right that this game will be abandoned, but your other facts are just wrong.
  1. ScarletAnn didn't stop making art for Zombie's Life, Nergal "finished" the game.
  2. ScarletAnn wasn't the dev on Prince of Suburbia, she was the artist. The dev cancelled the game.
  3. WTF does bonergames have to do with ScarlettAnn?
  4. The artist on Urban Demons is Glassfish (NOT ScarlettAnn), the dev is Nergal.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
So anyone download both alphas? Still had alpha 1 in jdownloader when this one popped and noticed it's around 1/3rd the size of the first one so wondering if they just compressed the art or if it's actually covering different content.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
So anyone download both alphas? Still had alpha 1 in jdownloader when this one popped and noticed it's around 1/3rd the size of the first one so wondering if they just compressed the art or if it's actually covering different content.
bug fix a garbage removed

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the only thing I would like to see improved is that ScarlettAnn hires or request help of several individuals for proof reading... cause let's face it her engrish is rather bad

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Can't blame scarlet for Zombies life as the dev quit not Scarlet,
Or maybe the developer became so tired of her inflating her quoted rates, as she piece-mealed out the project and then kept asking for more as the game gained notoriety as did the pledges. But with only 12-18% of the pledges actually clearing and then to find out all the games you were developing were being posted on others sites without your permission and that your 'supposed' supporters were making money on all your hard work and diligence. The betrayal didn't cut deep, nor did the extortion. But what do I know, it's not like I'm Nargel in disguise.

Reactions: BubaJ

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
the only thing I would like to see improved is that ScarlettAnn hires or request help of several individuals for proof reading... cause let's face it her engrish is rather bad
Language and writing is the least of concern if the game itself is still on very early stage. Just enough to get people understand it is sufficient.

and that your 'supposed' supporters were making money on all your hard work and diligence.
Frankly this is mostly the thinking of 90% patreons - sharing is caring no?

I'm not saying the following to support piracy or else but with piracy dev actually can see how his/her work praised/loathed and see where the error lies - in a way you got yourselves free testers of which some might be an expert. Plus if its good enough more people might support (though of course majority of us are penniless pirates har har har!)

On negative side sure this will make people less paying you for your hard work and all the time you dedicates to it. But let's be blunt here.......what does it feel if you pay for goods you haven't tried - bought it blindly juz cuz itz who knows branded goods - turns out WORSE than what you expect.

Reactions: BubaJ

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How is this the "2nd Alpha" but it still only has one scene? This is a ScarlettAnn game alright.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Language and writing is the least of concern if the game itself is still on very early stage. Just enough to get people understand it is sufficient.
I disagree, if you ever read her "MILF Airline" Story than you'd probably see that she isn't improving on her english.
Makeing a good first impression is also vital and currently the game is lacking in the most common department.
I saw other games looseing interest and potential fans right at the beginning because there was no real english version of the game... and you can improve your engrish by useing tools like google translate paired with office with an english directory or simply ask people with your desired language as their native tongue

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Looks like there is a bug where the conversation in the infirmary can be repeated, but the MC becomes invisible afterwards.

rilkhai

Jun 23, 2018
Thank you for your review. We'll see what we can do

Looks like there is a bug where the conversation in the infirmary can be repeated, but the MC becomes invisible afterwards.
Thanks! Is this happen on the new build? If you may, can provide us a screenshot?

ianuk54

Oct 1, 2017
some 1 please help cant progress i try going through opening but i need to prepare myself first dont know what i suppose to do

rilkhai

Jun 23, 2018
some 1 please help cant progress i try going through opening but i need to prepare myself first dont know what i suppose to do
Can you tell us where are you right now. Best if you can provide us a screenshot.

From what I can tell, instead of being hired by someone else to do the art for their game, ScarlettAnn did the art and writing for this and hired someone to help code it. Also going by how many images are in the game files there is not much to it yet.

p.s. the description I just took from the game intro and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say English is not her native language, thats a bit of a mouthful.
1) No. Scarlett didnt hire anyone. We voluntary offer our help.
2) Its true and we try our best to fix and improve the grammar.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes