RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Scarlett Ann is finally making her own game, nice =P.

ScarlettAnn is not trusted artist keep jumping from a project to another to make the most cash possible whithout finishing the old games , what a shame, a scumbag artist will never be a good gamemaker.
None of the games that feature Scarlett Ann's art before this one were actually made by her. They just commissioned her art. You can't blame her for other people's games.

Reactions: cooldude33

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
i

Overview:
In a far distant unknown part of the Universe a world called Aeon, a calamity has befll on it...The Dark Queen using her immense dark power unleashed a spell covering all of Aeon. Every single man, elf or any male humanoid stroke by the spell would turn into raging beasts under her command.
Any attempt to cure or reverse has failed so far, once turned into a monster no trace from what it was once not even memories or trace of recognition of their beloved ones were left. Some could hold for a while longer clinging for his sanity but resistance was futile.
And soon all kingdoms were voided of man...

Updated: 24/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: ScarlettAnn
Censorship: none
Version: Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -
Thanks to @ANTagonist

t looks good, also have some simility to Zombie's Life? or its just me?

BubaJ

Jun 9, 2017
Scarlett Ann really love action at the table haha. That pic of course reminded me Nergal's Zombie's Life.

I swear this person can't draw anything other than 2-3 bodies and faces. And most in the same positions/scenes over and over again.
True, but at least what she draw is always hot. Can't say that about many western art type artists. On the other hand she could at least work on more different faces...

I wish SA to finally make art for a game that will be finished. Might not be her fault but she does have bad PR in some circles because of being artist of unfinished games :/

Reactions: cooldude33

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so art is good but i saw many erros in it, the gameplay is disorganize, i pass through stuff and when i pass through door i should be teleported to other location in front of the door not inside of it, in infirmary i found a bug when the mc just freezed no action (which means the event was not done correctly). The game got potencial just need to be worked in few aspects.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Big tits, so that's good. RPGM, not so good. I'll look in on this one in a few months and see if it is a going concern.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Well at least if the game isn’t good, y’alls commentary on the matter has been SCINTILLATING. Lol

myself

Sep 21, 2017
so art is good but i saw many erros in it, the gameplay is disorganize, i pass through stuff and when i pass through door i should be teleported to other location in front of the door not inside of it, in infirmary i found a bug when the mc just freezed no action (which means the event was not done correctly). The game got potencial just need to be worked in few aspects.
srry as i stated before this is a released test version, we will release a more stable version later

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
I don't know what's behind of all those unfinished games, but one thing clear is this game might abandoned in a short time.

I am not that fool to be fooled more than 3 times.

Will believe when any one of those abandoned games finished and polished.

Reactions: Cassius molifar

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
Scarlett Ann is a amazing artist and has worked on a few games but seems to of been given a reputation of a quitter who leaves half way through development she is a artist now a dev of the game she has no say when the maker decides he/she wants to quit she just does her job and shes dame good at it i look forward to this game and i look forward to any other game she works on as i have enjoyed the games she had made and the games she is still making

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes