RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I missed that there was an update. I can't recreate the bug in the new build.
the infirmary convo bug happens when you refuse Kyoko's help with her master plan. I don't believe it's a bug but just a key decision lacjing its alternative path

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
im stuck after the "you two should shower" part i cant go anywhere because i "need to prepare first" and there is no way to activate the shower or bath.

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
Ok everyone this is a small post (LOL) that everyone may want to read and maybe @Retro will want to put on 1st page:
the idea of this game was a reponse to the fact that the games where she was just the artist got cancelled so often, so she decided to make her own game by her own liberty, it was originaly designed as shota incest x Milf in mind since many of scarlet fans love the theme (me included), but after the initial development the reality: patreon doesnt like shota, and since we realized many people doesn't like shota even among her patreons we decided to turn this game into 2 version game a shota version (my responsability) and the teenager(stud) version (Rilkhai), but the another reality hammer: patreon hates incest, so we decided to make a third version the stud non incest for the patreon release, this one will be released first, after that the incest stufd and shota will be released on the same game some time later (depends on scarlet decision) were player will choose his main char. the three version will have completly diferent dialogue although the game path will be almost the same. Some scenes will only be available depending if player choose shota or stud, also yes the stud version's dialogue is made by a non native english speaker, so there will be bound some grammatical errors.

One last note since Scarlet has any projects: Prince of Sub., Zombie Retreat, Milf Airline (Manga), and Other Patreon Comissions, and since we as developers are a bit newby in the area this game will be made in a more relaxed mode so it wont have such strict delivery time table...

And all on all thank you and do enjoy it
scarlet's shota x milf work was so great.
I will wait for the shota version.

Reactions: myself

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
getting real tired of these games using these same exact characters just with different hair... its not bad art, its just its far from original, im pretty sure its the same artist, if so why not draw new characters instead of re-skinning the same things over and over again.... fuck it, might as well give it a try...
Like any "3d" vn available here in f95 ..or its just me feeling that way?
a bit offtopic, sorry.

rilkhai

Jun 23, 2018

killnsteal

Jan 7, 2018
God damn I love this art style for the faces and tatas but I just wish it was all condensed into one game like Zombie's Life was going to be.

rilkhai

Jun 23, 2018
New Patch (alpha 0.4). For those who stuck after the rat problems. I also want to remind everyone to constantly save your game since this is an alpha stage.
For a fast update or any discussion about this game, please visit our discord channel

any walkthrough?
Currently no. We'll make it later

So this one is not incest, I just saw MILFs in the tags ?
There are incest and non-incest version. This one is a non. Incest will come later

liked this game intro :D
if anyone knows game with this art style let me know :D
Zombie Life, Zombie Retreat and Prince of Suburbia. All done by the same artist, Scarlett Ann. please visit her patreon

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
the infirmary convo bug happens when you refuse Kyoko's help with her master plan. I don't believe it's a bug but just a key decision lacjing its alternative path
The issue I had was after class was over and the MC was supposed to go to the gym. I got lost and couldn't find the gym, so I started looking at every room I came across. Ended up back in the infirmary and repeated the conversation, even though there was nobody else in the room.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Zombie Life, Zombie Retreat and Prince of Suburbia. All done by the same artist, Scarlett Ann. please visit her patreon
aw man haha i already played them all :p do you know any others like it?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes