RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

rilkhai

Jun 23, 2018
Hi. I played the latest build 0.4 and I came across these 2 huge bugs:

- When showering I heard screaming and went downstairs. I talked to her, then I sat on the chair (I didn't got back upstairs): the breakfast scene started, went on and the game finally froze;

- when in the infirmary, I choose "walk away" and the game froze.

Anyway, I enjoyed the game and the huge melons. Keep up the good work and ALWAYS REMEMBER:

THE BIGGER (TITS), THE BETTER :biggrin:
Thank you! I'll working on it tomorrow. Its already night time in place

rilkhai

Jun 23, 2018
Hi. I played the latest build 0.4 and I came across these 2 huge bugs:

- When showering I heard screaming and went downstairs. I talked to her, then I sat on the chair (I didn't got back upstairs): the breakfast scene started, went on and the game finally froze;

- when in the infirmary, I choose "walk away" and the game froze.

Anyway, I enjoyed the game and the huge melons. Keep up the good work and ALWAYS REMEMBER:

THE BIGGER (TITS), THE BETTER :biggrin:
Hello, can you get a screenshot when the froze happened during infirmary scene after you choose "walk away"?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hello, can you get a screenshot when the froze happened during infirmary scene after you choose "walk away"?
Mmmh... I replayed the scene and it worked :happyblush. But I went straight from my classroom to the infirmary (without asking the desk for directions).

First time - when it froze - I wandered around the school and talked to the desk help for directions before entering the infirmary. Then it froze.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Here you are.

I replayed it once again: I entered the infirmary; I choose "maybe", then "walk away", MC moved away from the circle spot and the game froze.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
rilkhai, I found out the reason why sometimes I got stuck in the infirmary:

it depends on the movements you make in order to get to the circle. I got stuck when I entered the room, moved left and up to the circle: I answered the questions, then I automatically moved down and got stuck. I didn't get stuck when I moved up and left: I answered the questions, then I automatically moved right and down to the exit.

rilkhai

Jun 23, 2018
rilkhai, I found out the reason why sometimes I got stuck in the infirmary:

it depends on the movements you make in order to get to the circle. I got stuck when I entered the room, moved left and up to the circle: I answered the questions, then I automatically moved down and got stuck. I didn't get stuck when I moved up and left: I answered the questions, then I automatically moved right and down to the exit.
Did you press any button after you choose " walk away"?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Did you press any button after you choose " walk away"?
Well, left mouse button, of course:

1. You choose "walk away"
2. Aunt says/thinks something
3. You press left button
4. You automatically go south and get stuck against the wall (instead of going out)

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Hello everyone just a small update, here is a small sketch of the artwork Scarlet is making for the SQ game:

By the way She is making the gallery for Shota version now, and yes soon we will have the complete artwork for the shota Incest release.

rilkhai

Jun 23, 2018
Well, left mouse button, of course:

1. You choose "walk away"
2. Aunt says/thinks something
3. You press left button
4. You automatically go south and get stuck against the wall (instead of going out)
its an auto-move. you shouldnt press anything after MC said "perhaps next time".

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
If you decide going downstairs nacked and jump in the breakfast sequence and walk to the aunt you stay nacked even in school.

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
base game + hotfix
downloaded it from the front page but seems with this patch above it's fixed

Reactions: rilkhai

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I have seen the script for the game - IT IS GOING TO BE AMAZING !

Shota version btw - looks beyond good.

Now lets hope it will come out pretty quickly - as I cant funking wait for it !

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes