Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Next patch?
Are there news about this game? Thought it is dead :unsure:

Greevjacket

Feb 10, 2019
Next patch?
Are there news about this game? Thought it is dead :unsure:
Presumably not, but she's been busy like hell since new year (commissions and as artist in other dev projects) and I assume the development will be resumed in April at the earliest, but take everything with a chunk of salt, because this game was meant to be a trial and error in the first place.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Wait, why a shota tag suddenly ? Is there a sort of alternative version with ss stuff ?
yes the fact the game original idea was incest and shota, but we created the non shota version for those who dislike shota or incest and also because patreon :p

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
This is nice premise i hope the full game don't disappoint, i like the way the history get in, but i hope the final product gonna be full of adventure and full of sex scene.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
This is nice premise i hope the full game don't disappoint, i like the way the history get in, but i hope the final product gonna be full of adventure and full of sex scene.
there is non shota and the shota/incest version now

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
there is non shota and the shota/incest version now
I saw, but it was the same thing because it ends in the same way. I was hoping the incest version could came with some explicit about the mom or the sister.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
oh the incest version since its a non patreon will have some diferent scenes later dont worry.
i will wait for that. but for alpha it was a very short introduction i'm hoping if release another with more things to do and see.

DaddySalmon

Jul 17, 2018
aah... Scarlet Ann...
i know she got a lot of bad image after many of her game canceled by the dev.
i hope her project with Siren can break the curse. because it so well funded and i believe in siren, and i backed for that game

Cant wait until this finish its Alpha phase~

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Please, DON'T ABANDON THIS
@DaddySalmon @RJ4547 dont worry we just updated recently :p anyway if you guys check her patreon ull understand what is happening, first she has the Project of Zombie Retreat, then she has the Milf Airline Comic, and then she also has comissions, and only the game is in the least priority, reason cuz in the post polls most people tend to choose the comic or some NTR(Curse NTR) comission as priority, and also this is her own project backed with people that is helping her have never created a game before thats why this game will take time for each update

Reactions: allintine

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Dang. So the incest version is shota only? Curses. Man that sounds like a lot of work both in animation and dialog for two versions.

U

User_257412

Stumbled upon the new version on svs-games and thought it's finally here till the realization of update note:

Alpha v0.4
fix for rat problem

*reckless trigger intensifies* Lol, I even flipped my chair out of mirth... God dammit.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Stumbled upon the new version on svs-games and thought it's finally here till the realization of update note:

Alpha v0.4
fix for rat problem

*reckless trigger intensifies* Lol, I even flipped my chair out of mirth... God dammit.
the new version is just the shota/incest version

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes