RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes
U

User_257412

this game has not been updated in like half a year is this stil being developed ?
is this game stil being made ? plz sombody give some info ?
The most we know off her Patreon is that SQ is currently on-hold until further notice. It isn't "yet" definitely cancelled, because the whole project was a trial and error for the "jokes" and since that received a fair amount of players interest SQ has a real potential to be frequently updated once SA has some spare time to devote for this project. I wouldn't expect anything or get hyped on colossal level, giving the hints on her unsuccessful "projects shifting" (though it's more devs to blame) and majority of her (hopefully it's she and not him, but frankly don't care) time sacrificed for Milf Airline comics line and custom art commissions it's difficult to predict SQ upcoming time roadmap based on current status.

U

User_257412

damm i played this game and i was like fuck this is good stuff and now i hear its not even sure if she is gonna make more and if she does it could be months before anything happens cuz she is busy ?
This was discussed back in October 2018 after release up till Christmas, even I attempted to predict another update for early April at best, but seemingly nothing paced forward since then, besides the shota patch. Like I've mentioned above, it's insanely difficult to predict if SQ will receive fully dedicated update anytime soon. My best bet, SQ could presumably undergo a slight plotline reboot, before being granted a second alpha or step into beta depending on circumstances. Familiar thing happened with Milf's Resort, main dev couldn't justify commitment (work was interrupting his hobby) to his project for more than 7 months break if I recall correctly and after that, he released a small, yet not so much rewarding preview to his mom-son storyline, but the best thing is the dev didn't flopped that project (majority of unsuccessful creators simply and completely abandon their projects) and instead put on-hold as solution.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
well if you take a look the shota demo is also posted already :p, we r now proceeding to the chapter 1
lets be clear that im a big fan of this artist ! that said i play this game for the shota stuff the mom x son brother x sister stuff so i hope that 1 goes on but if i read your commment you dont know either when she would come back and what she is gonna do when she come back is it gonna take months maybe and even then she could do another alfa or maybe not continue the shota stuff ?
well if you take a look the shota demo is also posted already :p, we r now proceeding to the chapter 1

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Fuck that was it!? I need more games like this to play! Any more recommendation like Summertime saga, Zombie life / Retreat , urban demon like games???

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Fuck that was it!? I need more games like this to play! Any more recommendation like Summertime saga, Zombie life / Retreat , urban demon like games???
at the moment the ScarletAnn is focued on the zombie retreat and zombie's life

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
That means the file's missing. I haven't played the latest version but that means either your extraction went wrong or the file wasn't there or named properly, so just go into the folder listed and rename something to match the file.
From the looks of things, the entire "img/weapons" folder doesn't exist at all in the downloads. I just downloaded a new copy of the game from the first post and looked at the resulting folders when I uncompressed it.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
From the looks of things, the entire "img/weapons" folder doesn't exist at all in the downloads. I just downloaded a new copy of the game from the first post and looked at the resulting folders when I uncompressed it.
Then that's an oversight on Scarlett Ann's part. Same applies, just create the directory as well.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes