RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If you look at her patreon, there is stuff regarding Savior Quest from 1st July of this year.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
And there is a precedent. There was that renpy game that she just stopped doing.
Prince of Suburbia? Lol that game just had art commissioned from her, she wasn't the dev, nor is she the dev for the other 3 games with her art in it. This is the only game for which Scarlett Ann is actually the developer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jeancul

pixliv

Oct 10, 2017
I assume Scarlett's priorities are herself first, her commissions bring in the dough that she needs. This game isn't making her money at the moment so she can't focus on it completely. I bet she only works on this when she has time

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
If you look at her patreon, there is stuff regarding Savior Quest from 1st July of this year.
realy what dith she say in short will we be seeing new stuff soon cause to be honest her art is good but i dont like the other storys she made art for this one she made herself is way better the shota version atleast i dont care for the non incest version

Dec 6, 2017
I do. Most games that are tagged abandoned are also not officially abandoned by the devs. They just don't update it anymore. Like this one.
I'm in her discord server, she's not abandoning the game. It's more of a 3rd priority for her compared to her monthly page comic and her commission arts. She's only doing this game for fun on the side so the updates aren't the fastest but it'll get update soon, talked to the DEVs of the game already.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I'm in her discord server, she's not abandoning the game. It's more of a 3rd priority for her compared to her monthly page comic and her commission arts. She's only doing this game for fun on the side so the updates aren't the fastest but it'll get update soon, talked to the DEVs of the game already.
she just posted an update on her patreon

Reactions: yoyomistro

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
if the new verison is out?

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2018
May anyone help me explain the difference between Insect and non-Incest ver? That is official or mod? Thx
Quite frankly can't tell if you're trolling or there are realization interruptions, on top of that, there is such a marvelous thing called Google. In a nutshell, incest patch allows the player to experience physical and mental bonding with their close relatives regardless of their role (mother, cousin, sister etc.). Could be matched with shota too (MC is physically turned into underage). Non-incest is basically opposite of incest, the characters aren't bound by blood and thus mean MC bangs the same girls/milfs, but with completely different roles: landlady, roommate, neighbour...

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
View attachment 154925

Overview:
In a far distant unknown part of the Universe a world called Aeon, a calamity has befll on it...The Dark Queen using her immense dark power unleashed a spell covering all of Aeon. Every single man, elf or any male humanoid stroke by the spell would turn into raging beasts under her command.
Any attempt to cure or reverse has failed so far, once turned into a monster no trace from what it was once not even memories or trace of recognition of their beloved ones were left. Some could hold for a while longer clinging for his sanity but resistance was futile.
And soon all kingdoms were voided of man...

Updated: 28/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: ScarlettAnn
Censorship: none
Version: Alpha v0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -
Incest Version: - - - -

View attachment 154926 View attachment 154927 View attachment 154928 View attachment 154929 View attachment 154930 View attachment 154931 View attachment 154932 View attachment 154933 View attachment 154934
almost one year and i missed this game ? WTF found just now because 4chan ....

last patreon post about savior quest was
Aug 22 so anyone can share what is the post ? thank you

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fffffffffffk
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes