RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
so is there incest in the new version? because the tags say incest and there are two versions of the game
if not will there be an incest patch?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
so is there incest in the new version? because the tags say incest and there are two versions of the game
if not will there be an incest patch?
I believe there is no incest version made for the new chapter yet. Same with Shota version.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is a link to my Linux build of the game version Chapter 1 Beta

if there is any error running this please let me know

Retro if you can add this to the OP please that would be great

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Shota version is 100% comming, though it is still a bit away (they still waiting for some of the artwork).
About Normal Incest verison - I have no sure info, but I assume it will come out relatively soon.
nice i am really hyped for this game :D

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
forget what i said, i played both versions and it's cool as it is, and funny af with shota, and i wouldn't be bold enough to ask for a third verion right?

Khazmo

Apr 21, 2018
Oh, you are serious. But wrong on soooo many levels.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I want to add to your comment (even though its a year old):
Prince of Suburbia was 'Put on Hold Indefinitely' due to the Devs not getting the funding they were hoping for from Patreons. The Devs couldn't pay ScarlettAnn's fee for the art she'd already done, which resulted in the development stalling. Since then, the Devs have finally sent the money they owed ScarlettAnn and are hoping to restart Development in the future. ScarlettAnn has agreed to continue providing art for the project, albeit on a 'pay upfront' basis.

This particular project is different in that ScarlettAnn herself is doing it. As was mentioned earlier, she has hired a part-time coder and is providing the art and writing. She is currently swamped with work on other projects and does this when she can. Since this is a 'side project' of hers, I'm expecting updates to be small and 'few and far between'.

Reactions: Minipax84

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Love ScarlettAnn's work, but at the rate this one is getting updated, it will take at least a year before things get interesting.

D

Deleted member 406654

how many sex scenes are there??
total only 2 sex scene, nt much btw, will wait for next update or maybe wait next year so the game updated with more content, btw thanks for the post for updated

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
As much as I like the content ScarlettAnn has released so far (Zombie's Life was good, and the Milfy Airline comic is coming along pretty well as well) y'all that say she lacks originality don't know the half of it.
That 6th image? That's not an original character, that's a cheap copy of Celestine Lucullus from the Kuroinu hentai.

View attachment 155087

Go ahead and watch it y'all are in for a treat.
Okay...
This goes for everybody. If you don't know who made what or what is what please don't speak.
SirenDomain made ZR not Scarlett Ann. Scarlett is an Artist, who did not hop from game to game.
UD wasn't her flaunt nor was ALZ. (Edit. In UD Scarlett wasn't even the artist. Ha!) Scarlett deserves better than well you people. (You people means well the mindless)
As of the image above being a copy it is. Great work on that Sherlock.

Last edited:

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Looks good.
Great first chapter. A little bit too small, but great anyway ;p
This game as a lot of potential to became something great.
Good job ;)

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes