RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Very good first chapter. Beautiful art and well done animations. Congratulations Dev. Awaiting the next update.

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Download doesn't work for me for whatever reason. It's fine though. I will just wait for the shota version

May 27, 2017
How many fucking times is the same game gonna get released under a different name with a different pretense? The scenes are copypasted from every other game but the characters faces and names are changed.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
How many fucking times is the same game gonna get released under a different name with a different pretense? The scenes are copypasted from every other game but the characters faces and names are changed.
Did you actually play it? If yes, please tell me which other game is the same as this one just to fill my curiosity ;) thanks
PS: There are many similars, but none are the same ;p

doritosndew

Dec 30, 2018
I have always liked Scarlet's art style, it's a shame she is recycling assets from other games. Please put in some extra effort if you're going to touch up assets that you created for other games.

I am going to continue to follow the development, but PLEASE create new content. I am gonna reee if the entire game is recycled assets

May 27, 2017
Did you actually play it? If yes, please tell me which other game is the same as this one just to fill my curiosity ;) thanks
PS: There are many similars, but none are the same ;p
If i go onto any of your other games half the screenshots match up, just different faces and clothes. You change the story, first its zombies, them its demons, then its zombies again ect ect and just recycle assets, use the same animations and leave the game half baked while you move onto the 'next one' that will be 'finished this time i swear'.

Reactions: david123

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
If i go onto any of your other games half the screenshots match up, just different faces and clothes. You change the story, first its zombies, them its demons, then its zombies again ect ect and just recycle assets, use the same animations and leave the game half baked while you move onto the 'next one' that will be 'finished this time i swear'.
So, as you yourself said, its not the same, its just similar.
They had the trouble to make it different in some way: sometimes adding zombies, other demons, mechanics and so on...
The story themselves are the games and they are each different from the other.
If you are going to complain about the art, why not complain that 99% of RPGmaker games are using the default tilesets? So now are all RPGmaker games the same? Of course not! And my example has exactly the same resources instead of adapting each pictures to fit each game.
But they have the same fill? Only if you dont read the story. Thats why I asked if you played it.

Mar 11, 2018
Well yeah, because these arts were performed by the exact same artist that enjoys shuffling projects a little too much.

Edit: about the rest of differentiating games read Seinks comment. My statement only applies to ScarlettAnn's library of development history and assets she has made for various games.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys is this game worth playing right now? Is there any content worth digging in for?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes