3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Considering:
Release Date: 2019-09-11
and
Thread Updated: 2019-09-22
next date should be 2019-09-33
But in the end it all depends on the developer so don't mind my answer, there is a high chance Im wrong XD

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Any news for the next update?
ScarlettAnn's patreon doens't give much information about this game.

kuaijin

Sep 3, 2018
this game is great the art style is fantastic and it's not shota... hope the developers get's steady progress for this one..

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i really like the character design and art on this one. plot actually pretty generic but in a good way, really need more normal looking male mc for once, its always either female protags or shota stuff. i really wish this wont get abandoned halfway with zombies retreat also currently being in development and all, because this one has potential

the old version has shota as the protag i dunno what the dev plans with the game but i really wish that the dev would just drop that concept and keeps going with the current version of the story

Reactions: kuaijin

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
its always either female protags or shota stuff.
What? Are you talking in regards to games that Scarlett Ann has worked with in her art style or games in general? Because in general the ratio of shota to adult mc games is quite in favour of adult male mc's. At least from what I can see.

kuaijin

Sep 3, 2018
i don't dislike shota's but there are already plenty enough shota's out there great ones too, this doesn't have to be one to appear to the masses i hope they focus on advancing the game first before introducing the shota for replaybilitys sake. and since the art style is closed to zombie's retreat already this will be like a breath of fresh air..

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
when will the game be updated? the author of the game will finish it or not?

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes