RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
View attachment 154925

Overview:
In a far distant unknown part of the Universe a world called Aeon, a calamity has befll on it...The Dark Queen using her immense dark power unleashed a spell covering all of Aeon. Every single man, elf or any male humanoid stroke by the spell would turn into raging beasts under her command.
Any attempt to cure or reverse has failed so far, once turned into a monster no trace from what it was once not even memories or trace of recognition of their beloved ones were left. Some could hold for a while longer clinging for his sanity but resistance was futile.
And soon all kingdoms were voided of man...​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-25
Release Date: 2019-09-11
Developer: ScarlettAnn
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to myself for the share.

View attachment 154926 View attachment 154927 View attachment 154928 View attachment 154929 View attachment 154930 View attachment 154931 View attachment 154932 View attachment 154933 View attachment 154934
excuse me what the fuck.png

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
The files are unlocked, there are some animated scenes. Quality stuff, but with small amount off cgs. I will keep an eye on this one, scarlet art worths.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
the idea of developing 2 different version of the game is cool but i rather if they just did 1. having 2 different versions at once only increase the workload thus longer updates and completion of the game. theres way too many games getting abandoned halfway for being too ambitious. its great that it can cater to wider audiences, and personally for me i prefer the "normal" protagonist instead of the shota one, but i dont mind only getting the latter if it means the game were to ever see a completed state/frequent updates

Ath

Jul 21, 2017
I downloaded the incest version and it does not go from the start?
Am I missing something or if you want up to date game from the start you need to play normal version?

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
im getting error of missing image and getting kicked off 1st fight in game, shota edition...

Khazmo

Apr 21, 2018
For those of you who obviously don't read the earlier posts, I'll repost my comment here:
Couldn't have said it better myself. I want to add to your comment (even though its a year old):
Prince of Suburbia was 'Put on Hold Indefinitely' due to the Devs not getting the funding they were hoping for from Patreons. The Devs couldn't pay ScarlettAnn's fee for the art she'd already done, which resulted in the development stalling. Since then, the Devs have finally sent the money they owed ScarlettAnn and are hoping to restart Development in the future. ScarlettAnn has agreed to continue providing art for the project, albeit on a 'pay upfront' basis.

This particular project is different in that ScarlettAnn herself is doing it. As was mentioned earlier, she has hired a part-time coder and is providing the art and writing. She is currently swamped with work on other projects and does this when she can. Since this is a 'side project' of hers, I'm expecting updates to be small and 'few and far between'.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
the f? i remember playing this a long time ago. and nothing was added? why the upload?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Love me some ScarlettAnn art but then I see RPGM and I die a little inside.
Is the art reward worth the effort yet?

If someone can CG rip this and link it, I will officially petition my town to build a monument in your honor.
I am only mostly joking with that.

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
newer shota version didnt have sex scene sadly, story going better and i love all thoses new huge titted bitchies

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes