RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
omfg the two versions are sooooooo different lol. when I played the non incest its like "hello im what you could be at 18 or 19... also I start at home" lol compared to the other which is like "hello im what a shota could be like at 10 or 14 also im being chased which is I suppose would be the norm" rotfl! wtf is happening!?! I thought they were both the same but I was wrong im kinda glad its that way but man I envy how the only thing I had to do when not a shota is I DIDNT HAVE TO RUN AROUND THINGS AND GO STRAIGHT LOL. great way to show how lazy grown ups are btw lol

Reactions: kretek69

cokezero00

Jan 13, 2020
ScarlettAnn is not trusted artist keep jumping from a project to another , multiple games at the same time to make the most cash possible whithout finishing the old games yet , what a shame, a scumbag artist will never be a good gamemaker.
Her art is turning me on though, specially the MILFS

Reactions: Logan3000x

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
ScarlettAnn posted a new pic for Savior Quest. I think she's been working on this game during the vacant times.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Thank for the update. Hope this time since she is the one who create the content, she will stick with it to finish

Mundi

May 20, 2018
By playing the shota version, the game makes me start directly when we have to dodge the guards at night.

There is no intro scene in this version, is it a bug or is it "normal"?

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Waiting patiently for the update.

(Two versions, two different main char and speaking...this project will take quite some time :/ )

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Unfortunately ScarlettAnn has a lot of commissions and arts from other games to do, after all this she focuses on Savior Quest.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes