RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
If anyone is wondering, like myself, why this popped up with an update, an Incest / Shota version of Chapter 1 Beta was added to the OP just now. There is still no update to Chapter 1 Beta yet.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
I quickly see that updated the game thread ... But it's only for add the incest / shota version.

Fuck my life.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well, the shota/incest version doesn't even work so... In fighting scenes it fails to load animations and locks the game.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
It's her first game. She usually does art for other RPGM games.
My best advice for the dev would be to play a number of the trending games on this site (esp. RPGM) for context, before attempting your own. Her game reminds me too much of AZL or ZR with unremarkable changes to the plot, characters, and key events. I've played more than half of the games posted on this site, including many one-update-wonders! ;)

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Really bad bug in original game... if you go back to sit down after you watch the breakfast scene repeat itself, you can't do anything except close the game....

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is scarlet part of Siren's team or is she just been hired? I really like her art style tho

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Yeah Shota version doesnt work properly. It for some reason skips to some stealth section of the game. Doesnt even have any intro or anything.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
my problem with scarlet ann artwork is that its always handjob,blowjob and fuck, never pleasing the women etc. Don't get why :)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is scarlet part of Siren's team or is she just been hired? I really like her art style tho
Been said many times; she's a hire on for that specific project, probably because they wanted to 'stay true' to the art, when they were going to 'remake' AZL as ZR. -- There's also another game with her art, but I don't believe it ever took off.

From what I know, this game was made due to how her art was well received.

Reactions: tuShua

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Been said many times; she's a hire on for that specific project, probably because they wanted to 'stay true' to the art, when they were going to 'remake' AZL as ZR. -- There's also another game with her art, but I don't believe it ever took off.

From what I know, this game was made due to how her art was well received.
I believe the other game you're talking about is Prince of Suburbia where it was abandoned due to (based off what the developer in a long patreon post) Scarlet Ann's lack of production and giving them the art they needed and one of their team members quitting/leaving during the middle of production.

Though it's just their side of the story (never really heard Scarlett Ann's perspective), I think people still are excited and enjoy a game by Scarlett Ann since (like you said) her art has always been well received and liked by people. Just wish this one would develop a little bit quicker is all haha

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I believe the other game you're talking about is Prince of Suburbia where it was abandoned due to (based off what the developer in a long patreon post) Scarlet Ann's lack of production and giving them the art they needed and one of their team members quitting/leaving during the middle of production.

Though it's just their side of the story (never really heard Scarlett Ann's perspective), I think people still are excited and enjoy a game by Scarlett Ann since (like you said) her art has always been well received and liked by people. Just wish this one would develop a little bit quicker is all haha
That was it, and yeah, from what I remember reading, they are learning as they go; which, imo, is a bad idea, because it projects an amateurish & bad first impression, especially with how the demo is riddled with bugs. -- It's like they didn't even test the game before releasing it; I remember there being a bug nearly at the start, with the fight or some event. -- Add on, with their slow release, again due to 'learning', it just gives off the impression they are trying to milk the game.

Should learn how the game maker system works first, and test a bit, before actually releasing something, imo

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes