RPGM Abandoned Savior Quest [v1.2] [Scarlett Ann]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes
U

User_257412

Wondering if anything new has came out from SA lips about the game yet besides the older sketches?

U

User_257412

Who knows to wait for the new version or not?
She has currently primarily settled her willpower on Zombie's Retreat, I really doubt we might receive another update before new years or perhaps around early easter.

Reactions: Psizzz222

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Ok so this game is dead, right ? Was worth it trusting him on that huh... And don't start with this "zombie's retreat" argument. It's been two months and no update eiter on it. The dev is working on his other game. We only have seen two "spoiler" images from scarlettann in 3 months

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Ok so this game is dead, right ? Was worth it trusting him on that huh... And don't start with this "zombie's retreat" argument. It's been two months and no update eiter on it. The dev is working on his other game. We only have seen two "spoiler" images from scarlettann in 3 months
Scarlett Ann does mostly comics and commissions, I'm pretty sure she's made it super clear that this is a side project.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
A lull, abandoned entirely - it isn't going to be done in a month of Sundays if at all.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Can someone tell me, what the hell am I supposed to do after the rat is killed at the intro? You are teleported to your room with clothes and the only thing interactable I see is the towel, and after that, nothing. The entrances tell me to to get ready, but I can't interact with the wardrobe.

I like Scarlet Ann drawings, serious. But this game until now is a piece of garbage. The coder is terrible, he didn't even test to see if the effects or images are in the right place. The portraits are a inch above botton of the screen, and they are cut in the knees. There are some bugs, and he points out where you should interact and even so it breaks the game.

Greevjacket

Feb 10, 2019
Can someone tell me, what the hell am I supposed to do after the rat is killed at the intro? You are teleported to your room with clothes and the only thing interactable I see is the towel, and after that, nothing. The entrances tell me to to get ready, but I can't interact with the wardrobe.

I like Scarlet Ann drawings, serious. But this game until now is a piece of garbage. The coder is terrible, he didn't even test to see if the effects or images are in the right place. The portraits are a inch above botton of the screen, and they are cut in the knees. There are some bugs, and he points out where you should interact and even so it breaks the game.
As the title implies, this project was made in 'ALPHA' stage, which means shit ton of glitched occurences compared to beta or regular version. I'd take the whole game with a pinch of salt, it's SA first 'true' game after all and most plausibly will stay in trial and error state or rather get abandoned.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
ScarlettAnn is not trusted artist keep jumping from a project to another , multiple games at the same time to make the most cash possible whithout finishing the old games yet , what a shame, a scumbag artist will never be a good gamemaker.
I was going to come here and say what someone else already said. I'll just add that Scarlet is at least by my understanding not a cheap artist and she has a busy schedule but she's very professional and the choice to work with her is entirely up to the developers. All the projects that she worked on I liked and when they got dropped it was always the author who decided not to work on it further although I thought Nergal's game was pretty much finished, might be wrong.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes