Seeking looking for recommendations

zorrovii

Jan 12, 2023
Hey guys I'll be specific.. i'm looking for games like that sex scene with jaye of chasing the sunset and the kissing with luna of the deluca family. I'm a romantic guy so im craving for passionate kisses and making love

with amazing 3d animation, beautiful characters as well, a great story is bonus

my dislikes are hardcore sex, rape, lesbian, anal

I don't mind actions like deluca family and desert stalker cause those are my best with a story you'll never get tired of

• Love
Reactions: Elyauris

zorrovii

Jan 12, 2023
Tell me which of those games are in your taste and i'll find more :)

Sorry for the late reply. I tried Melody but I didn't get attachment to the characters and feels empty during sex scenes.

I also finished Acting Lessons, it's good. I like Rena's personality and she's beautiful. But not surprised at the end 'cause someone spoil it for me

Become a Rockstar is pretty good. Jane is my main girl, I love her strong personality. Selina is also beautiful but I don't like public sex.

I just started University of Problems reminds me of Being a Dik, I hope it's good :).

Reactions: Elyauris

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
I also finished Acting Lessons, it's good. I like Rena's personality and she's beautiful. But not surprised at the end 'cause someone spoil it for me
Send that person this: cde.gif

Btw. long time ago i played romance VN, that had the best story i have ever seen...
The music/soundtrack and most important "sex scenes" - Had soooooooo much emotions, that you could feel what the characters felt.
(Sorry, it's hard for me to express this espessialy in English, as it is not my native language)

I only remember that after some really sad scenes I almost cried....
(I think there was only a optional lesbian content but not sure.... The rest was just pure love/romance story)
I will give you link if i find it here .

Last edited:

zorrovii

Jan 12, 2023
Send that person this: View attachment 2325747

Btw. long time ago i played romance VN, that had the best story i have ever seen...
The music/soundtrack and most important "sex scenes" - Had soooooooo much emotions, that you could feel what the characters felt.
(Sorry, it's hard for me to express this espessialy in English, as it is not my native language)

I only remember that after some really sad scenes I almost cried....
(I think there was only a optional lesbian content but not sure.... The rest was just pure love/romance story)
I will give you link if i find it here .

The soundtrack definitely takes you to another level of gaming experience. Hope you find it soon.

Btw. I always list down my ongoing favorite games and put number based on my top priority game
so here we go:

(1) desert stalker
(2) The Deluca Family
(3) being a dik
(4) hillside
(5) chasing sunsets
(6) jessica o'neils
(7) become a rockstar
(8) a wife and a mother
(9) summer's gone
(10) a.o.a academy
(11) anna exciting affection