Seeking Looking for super short, complete Vanilla ADULT games.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
First of all, it's ok to have very unusual kinks, as you're not hurting anyone, and it makes you happy, so by all means keep having fun with em, just know that they're not my thing, and I'd rather you all not recommend them to me
However, I might make an exception if unless they're a small part, and are completely avoidable. (IE: City of Broken Dreamers)

Anyways, this community has given me suggestions for more Vanilla ADULT games than I like likely ever play in my life, and I really wanna thank you all for that. You've even given me a lot of recommendations for stuff that's around 5ish hours, and once again I wanna thank you all for that.

Right now, I wanna find stuff that's even shorter. Like where I can get a full run of in under 1 or 2 hours.

I also don't know of ANY quality vanilla ADULT games that are complete that aren't completely visual novels. I'm pretty sure that everything that has ever been recommended to me on these topics have been visual novels. I imagine that they exist, so please do point out some stuff.

Quadruple bonus points if there's a decent guide for the game, although again, grateful for whatever you can recommend.

Here's the kinds of things that I look for in an adult game.

Normally I want A quality script with a very likable protagonist, and at least one or two very likable characters who I can focus on However, I'm not so picky about the script right now, so don't worry about this. As long as it does a good job at making me like the characters.
Good looking everyone, regardless of their sex(Unless it's a character we're not supposed to like.)
At least DECENT pacing.
Happy sex.

Things I absolutely DO NOT want:
non/con. Seriously, if a big part of the game is the MC ASSAULTING or being ASSAULTED is part of the experience, please don't make excuses for it.
If it's a small part, and completely avoidable however, I'm a little more lenient, just tell me how to avoid it.

My favorite games that I've played here:
Summer Scent(Dear god can I relate to the MC!)
Rebirth: Chapter 1
Melody(God it's amazing, but it's so damn slow at times.)
WVM
Tales from the Unending Void
Treasures of Nadia
Away From Home

Completed games on my radar:
Life With Mary
City of Broken Dreamers
Acting Lessons
Triangle
Pine Falls
and several more that I was recommended here:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
In terms of very short VN's this is the only one that comes to mind that is on the Vanilla side. As far as my memory holds (it's been a while) there was nothing close to sexual harrasment or non/con moments https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-roommate-v1-1-iceridlah.4937/

If you are looking for something on the mid side of length then you should try Triangle https://f95zone.to/threads/triangle-v1-0-neverlucky.18909/ Pretty well written and revolves around helping a girl through a traumatic experience and bonds forming from there. Hope they help.