Seeking Looking For Your Top Ten List

Wingzfly

Jul 7, 2021
I'm fairly new to the scene here and so I'm trying to catch up on the "classics," the best games people have played here. I'll list my top ten favorites I've played so far but I'd love to hear what your top ten games are too so I can check them out.

1. Melody
2. Good Girl Gone Bad
3. Inside Jennifer
4. Casey's Fall
5. Fresh Women
6. Radiant
7. Being a DIK
8. A Wife and Mother
9. Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
10. Our Red String

Honorable Mention: Six Serpents - unfortunately, this one was abandoned after a great start

What are your top ten?

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
My top 2 is clear, below is more random order.
1. College Daze I love the crazy amount of choices and how they matter all along the story
2. Photo Hunt
3. Good Girl Gone Bad (Our Red String has potential, but maybe too vanilla for now compared to GGGB)
4. Wife Trainer
5. Midnight Paradise Even if Lewdlab suffers from the "sex with mom = game over" concept (shared with other devs, see below)
6. Love & Vice I'm probably biased because I love the 2 main models of the game
7. Mystwood Manor Same comment than Midnight Paradise
8. Battle of the Bulges Better than his 2 latest games in my opinion
9. Pale Carnations
10. Pervert Action Timelapse Congrats to BBBen for his evolution since old school Adrift games, must have been challenging

Honorable mentions : Being a DIK, Sexbot, Project Myriam, My Pleasure. I'm not into VNs right now, this is probably why they aren't in my top 10.

Reactions: Wingzfly

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure:
Well in my case I always have a problem with choosing some of my top list of favorite games because there are simply too many games that I like.
But if I have to give some of my TOP 10 list for the present moment then I can try but I will give two lists - one TOP 10 already completed games and the second list TOP 10 games that are still in development.

Completed games:
Sisterly Lust
Depraved Awakening
Something to Write About: The Author
Leap Of Faith
Haley's Story
Secret Summer
Dreams of Desire
Long Live the Princess
Melody
No More Secrets

Honorable mention: The Visit , Life with Mary , Triangle, Parental Love, Man of the House, Acting Lessons

Games still in development:
Where the Heart Is
Straitened Times
Away From Home
City of Broken Dreamers
Intertwined
Being a DIK
Reunion
Chasing Sunsets
Life in Santa County
My Pleasure

Honorable mention: Hillside , Last Hope , Midlife Crisis , MILFs of Sunville! , No More Money , Shut Up and Dance , Tales From The Unending Void , To Be A King , Young Again , Savior
FreshWomen

Wingzfly

Jul 7, 2021
These are great, guys. Thank you! And thanks for the especially detailed lists, Mario!

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Depraved Awakening,City of broken dreamers,defending lydia collier.pale carnations,MIST,Desert Stalker- imo everyone should play these
if you like more extreme stuff- Blackheart Hotel,Personal Assistant:Blackheart Edition,Secrets of whispering pines,Maya and friends,Friends in Need and Raptus are my faves

Reactions: Wingzfly