Unity Completed Loop Service - Having Fun with Her and My Hypno-App! [v1.1.2] [Mistilteinn]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Radorei

Dec 15, 2022
uncensor plugin.

Install the BepInEx . #672 is latest now. if game folder has "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file, use
run game once. this make a folder which named "BepInEx\plugins".
put "LoopTrain_helper.dll" to "BepInEx\plugins" folder.
If "BepInEx\plugins" folder is not created, move game folder to another place and retry.
Working on the girl, but the dude's junk is till pixelated

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Last edited:

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
i think this
Unity - Completed - Round and Round Molester Train [Final] [Dispair] | F95zone
is by far the best Molester game, or
Others - Completed - Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.43] [Iwashiya] | F95zone
if you want the Female POV version.

Too bad Flower Princess Elulu still has no insertion, and the development progress is very slow. And the official english translator stopped translating the game, so most of the latest content is untranslated.

Round and Round Molester Train in other hand is already completed, there are already uncensored patch and cheats.

jackycain

Oct 21, 2021
so to install the uncensor you have to put the bepinex into the root folder and put the helper in the plugins, but i still can't get the uncensor to work
edit: found the issue the zip file should be IL2CPP instead of MONO

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think one of the reworded site rules was to use recommendations for recommendations, not a game thread.

With the decensor I would check it's still around, you antivirus (like mine) might remove it. The online translation plug-in does not seem to be working as is, being IL2CPP it would probably be pretty slow. What the game should look like with...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remember to run the game once when BepInEx is first installed to (all going well) generate that plugins folder.

Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
i think this
Unity - Completed - Round and Round Molester Train [Final] [Dispair] | F95zone
is by far the best Molester game, or
Others - Completed - Flower Princess Elulu - Molestation Train [v2.43] [Iwashiya] | F95zone
if you want the Female POV version.

Too bad Flower Princess Elulu still has no insertion, and the development progress is very slow. And the official english translator stopped translating the game, so most of the latest content is untranslated.

Round and Round Molester Train in other hand is already completed, there are already uncensored patch and cheats.
agree the round and round train are so good, but feel bad asf after getting the true ending.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes