Unity Completed Loop Service - Having Fun with Her and My Hypno-App! [v1.1.2] [Mistilteinn]

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

Snipeon

Jul 17, 2019
How much does the invisibility app cost? I have like 9k credits, but the Invis, Hacking, Time Stop and Clairvoyance apps are all "greyed" out, and unable to be purchased.
You have enough to get it. You can only get those when you're molesting the girl, not when you're in your room.

Reactions: x_Flinx_x

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Also time stop is a bit weird. She won't get any levels and she also doesn't react to anything after you stop the time stop.
I guess you're suppose to use time stop to make her almost cum, and then stop time stop and let her cum so it's easier to trigger deep cum to corner her.
You do get levels in timestop and since it, well, stops time, you can max out everything in one session (unless she's facing the door, then the scene will end on her third orgasm)

Reactions: KingArthur101
Mar 9, 2021
What does the Surrender App do? My achievements say I unlocked it, but I can't use it either at home or on the train.

Edit: Dunno why I can open it now, but it ends the game.

Last edited:

Derpingas

Jan 21, 2018
So I downloaded the saves provided here and although they have endings unlocked, I can't view them for some reason. The surrender menu only shows the single ending I had unlocked on my own previously. Any idea why?

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
For those struggling with grinding sensitivity, adult toys are much better than touching, you purchase them during the molestation segments by clicking on items.

Rdicks

Mar 21, 2018
Still trying to figure out "into a state of sexual for the first time" . I don't know if you have to continually do the Bathroom/Elevator items, or if those effect he endings since I have nearlly every achievement except one.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
was a fun few hours spent.
i liked the game, sucks it was on the first version though and not v01 with the fix.

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
You do get levels in timestop and since it, well, stops time, you can max out everything in one session (unless she's facing the door, then the scene will end on her third orgasm)
yeah,timestop is there so you can make her cum easier without raising suspicion. Then stop when she's about to cum, resume time so you have a easier time

I used it also to just abuse the adult toys (even in deep cum state) just to grind those exp I guess

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
how do you get to elevator/bathroom scenes?
she has to be sexually developed(idk by how much)

in the train she has to be facing away from you. Make her cum 3 times and a cutscene will play where she either gets away or gives you a option to chase for her.

Then here it's a coin flip whether she ran towards the bathroom or into the Elevator
the elevator may have a bit higher chance if you have the hacking tool in the app

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes