Pinup LOP Gold Calendar [2019-10-04] [LOP GOLD]

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I recently subscribed to LOP.
For me, the main issue is that the site doesn't save your in-game progress, or achievements, once you log off( at least, it didn't for me).
So, obviously, unless you have enough time to do a full-playthrough of a game, it's pointless starting.
I emailed Leonizer and to be fair, he did reply pretty quickly.
Still no joy, though.

HT C

Feb 20, 2018
do new game like Eleanor 3 save the file on the user computer or if they save it on the cloud. If on computer then do anyone know the directory?

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017

New Blog post

View attachment 300324

unfortunately tho we will have to wait a lil bit before we see these expansions
Eleanor 3 in about June/July
and LWT2 in about August/September

really looking forward to them both tho

Vasya_Diletant

Nov 20, 2017
New pictures of LWT2 EXP are great!
I would like to see such scenes in LWT2 EXP:
1) Justin scans the hidden cameras and sees the scene in the stable. Tracy participates in Gang Bang with the workers from the stable without Justin’s permission.

2) It would be interesting to make a game in the bottle, you can make a lot of extra scenes.
For example, a bottle falls on the sign of a secret room. The girl goes there (you can choose a girl), and there she is waiting for a crowd of black guys.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
New pictures of LWT2 EXP are great!
I would like to see such scenes in LWT2 EXP:
1) Justin scans the hidden cameras and sees the scene in the stable. Tracy participates in Gang Bang with the workers from the stable without Justin’s permission.

2) It would be interesting to make a game in the bottle, you can make a lot of extra scenes.
For example, a bottle falls on the sign of a secret room. The girl goes there (you can choose a girl), and there she is waiting for a crowd of black guys.
The second one would cause a giant stink with a lot of people, not everybody is into IR gang bangs.