Pinup LOP Gold Calendar [2019-10-04] [LOP GOLD]

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think the renders are generally pretty nice in LOP games. My main complaint with most of them is that they focus on making you remember random dialog and sex preferences of the different characters instead of using any sort of choices that can be figured out through context on the first playthrough. I really dislike just picking from random choices and then having to write them all down so I can work towards a better ending later.

The main exception I've seen from them was the original Living With Temptation game. I loved the premise for that and throughout most of that game any mistakes you might have made were fixable in the same playthrough without a reload or a restart.

I liked LWT 2 as well except that it was WAY too short and unlike the original, it was completely unforgiving if you made any mistakes. A few minor blips and Tracy is going to cheat on you even if you were faithful to her and treated her well.

I tried to like Eleanor but I was really turned off by the fact that Drake is pretty much a total loser in all of the Eleanor games even if Eleanor ends up being faithful (which is not easy to do in the Eleanor games).

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
LOP's main problem, which has been discussed at length, is that they're kind of skating on their past work. Too many of the stories are carbon copies of each other, the quality of their renders hasn't changed a whole lot, and as several have mentioned the gameplay hasn't improved really at all.

I was really disappointed with the Halloween with Veronica game. All of her renders had a glistening sweaty look to them . . . which if they were going for sex in a sauna would work. But, that really wasn't the vibe they were going for. The game was ultimately lame and I've seen much better renders from developers with a smaller team and fewer resources.

It's telling that khumak's observation about Living With Temptation is literally a mirror image of comments made nearly a year ago when this thread first started.