Collection Video Lord Aardvark collection [2023-04-21] [LordAardvark]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
Not until he starts up another 5 or 6 projects. What's he working on these days, like 7 projects? Every other week he starts working on something else. Never have I seen someone have such a lack of ability to focus on something.
Oh rip, that's why I see his patreon income go down little by little.

Syunic

Jun 18, 2017
Someone got the interpolated collection before it got taken down ? Part 2 is misisng
Or maybe just a 2160p collection as they are patreon-paywalled?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Seeing Aardvark's work takes me back to the old days of sfm. Sure, visual quality and animations have come a long way with blender, but seeing Aardvark and DFACs work that are more exaggerated seems better.
Mr.tucket's animations have a certain appeal despite not being as super realistic as modern rule34. Visual quality can only take you so far.

Reactions: SpicyHotBeef

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
It'll probably come out around the same time as Miro's next movie. That's like the 5th animation he's started over the last 2 years and none of em are "finished".
He apparently started storyboarding another like two weeks back and has been modelling some more OCs lately, dude got like 8 ongoing/shelved projects at a time

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017

All the videos hes working on right now. All WIP
All the stuff he's working on "on-stream", there is also the witcher thing, overbreed, the occasional mass effect thing, his new "corsair" thing and spending half the time working on models or new tools to make animation smoother?

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
All the stuff he's working on "on-stream", there is also the witcher thing, overbreed, the occasional mass effect thing, his new "corsair" thing and spending half the time working on models or new tools to make animation smoother?
And in a couple months he'll add a few more movies he's "working" on. The dude should just team up with someone and do their storyboarding since he seems more interested in that sort of work rather than actually finishing anything.

Reactions: Kaoru Kira

thedayafter

Oct 12, 2022
I don't mind a person working on multiple projects at once. If it prevents them from hitting burnout with a project at a time and ultimately means future projects are closer to coming out once they hit a groove then there's nothing bad about that. At the very least he keeps people updated on the project progress and has constant Works in Progress to keep his supporters entertained and in the loop. If Miro was as transparent and dedicated to doing actual projects, he wouldn't be in the predicament he's in. I give kudos to LordAardvark for the effort he is putting in, because even if it means it takes longer for some singular projects to come out, it means others are closer to being a second or third release.

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
I don't mind a person working on multiple projects at once. If it prevents them from hitting burnout with a project at a time and ultimately means future projects are closer to coming out once they hit a groove then there's nothing bad about that. At the very least he keeps people updated on the project progress and has constant Works in Progress to keep his supporters entertained and in the loop. If Miro was as transparent and dedicated to doing actual projects, he wouldn't be in the predicament he's in. I give kudos to LordAardvark for the effort he is putting in, because even if it means it takes longer for some singular projects to come out, it means others are closer to being a second or third release.
The problem with burnout is that these guys do it to themselves. Why would you create a video over 20+ minutes? That's just asking to get burnout. Reminds of the DesireSFM's video he recently released. Over 30+ mins and it took nearly 3 years. If you're gonna make something like that, why not split it up into scenes or episodes of around 5 mins each?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote