Collection Video Lord Breastish collection [2021-08-22] [LordBreastish]

kings75

Dec 9, 2018
Some animators take longer PTO than others. 8D
I don't know its now july 2023 his last content was Dec 2021 going by his patreon. Twitter is dead back in 2021 I think its over which is sad cause his stuff was good on my high tier creators. Whats also F* is that he has 48 people sub and he making $140+ a month with no on going content to warrant that

Aug 11, 2021
inb4 retirement tag:
The complete collection of [LordBreastish] work (up till late Dec 2021), thoroughly filename tagged and timestamped with the correct release dates (with some audio). Includes stuff missing from the OP.

(T-Pose WIPs and images that show the 3D app gui are not included).

Full collection in a single file:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all, 36 animations & 52 images (2.17GB)

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one (see context spoiler above), but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections.
If anyone cares it works like:

(y)Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

Last edited: