Unity Lord Goblin [v0.23.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I wanna play this more and more every update but I'm on android, is there any site this plays online?

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Ya know I have to ask, my kink says so. Will there be clothing optionals for the maids. Like if I get there love to >= # there be a choice in her daily to have her loose articles of clothing till nude with the addition of sexy and extremely lewd lingerie.

If not, food for thought for you. It's those kinds of things in games that go the extra mile.

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
So as soon as the mage was gonna do the spell the game hit black screen and not responding but still playing music somehow and basically freezing my pc. Can I just not run this game or something?

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
So as soon as the mage was gonna do the spell the game hit black screen and not responding but still playing music somehow and basically freezing my pc. Can I just not run this game or something?
It's a 2D game so unless you are playing on a potato it's probably not you. Are you playing the windows version or some other OS? A lot of people are reporting issues with the non windows versions. What are the specs? Are you using integrated graphics? Do you have all the prerequisite drivers installed (unity doesn't do much prerequisite checking)? There's a lot of factors, your descriptions doesn't tell us enough to diagnose the issue.

I never had any issues running this game but there does seem to be either a runaway process or memory leaks since even on my gaming rig I was seeing higher CPU utilization than on most AAA games I play

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
this "little 2d" game need VERY HIGH RAM.....my potato with 10 gb ram can barely manage to work.....
after he reach 100% at the VERY first loading.....and then start dumping memory on the HDD....
so is just:

1)badly optimized/coded
or
2)he use some insane compression for asset for keeping the game smaller......
a very stupid reason wen we have very limited RAM 10 GB(my pc) but we have 1 TB of HDD (my pc)....

what's the differance if they make the game 4gb of HDD space but...
then he use like 2-3gb of ram wen fully loaded....

no must be the reversal!!!
make it less of a 1 gb and then he need 16 gb of ram for FULLY work WITHOUT LAG!!!
GENIUS!!!!!!!

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
game could use visual tooltips on daily +/- on the different values...
like it would be nice to see how much food the villeins produce, how much gold the artisans generate, and food consumption for artisans and soldiers..
also the event with rotting food mentions granary, but there is no way to make village centric improvements..
i dont mind negative random events.. but i would preffer there also be a way to prevent that event from happening.

LordThird

Jul 24, 2020
It's a 2D game so unless you are playing on a potato it's probably not you. Are you playing the windows version or some other OS? A lot of people are reporting issues with the non windows versions. What are the specs? Are you using integrated graphics? Do you have all the prerequisite drivers installed (unity doesn't do much prerequisite checking)? There's a lot of factors, your descriptions doesn't tell us enough to diagnose the issue.

I never had any issues running this game but there does seem to be either a runaway process or memory leaks since even on my gaming rig I was seeing higher CPU utilization than on most AAA games I play
I'm on a laptop that isn't a gaming laptop. I saw the other comment mentioning how the game is super ram heavy so it's probably that. Like even though my laptop sucks I can still play gmes on it to a certain extent.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
just found out about the game and saw the only sexual tag was handjob, so i gotta ask, is this just a handjob simulator, or are there other types of scenes like blowjobs, sex or even anal? if not, are they planned?

Reactions: ryxp

Hg0

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone else having an issue where you instruct a maid to clean a room and she loses the energy but it's not clean? I was able to fix the maid's sleeping area and nothing after that.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone else having an issue where you instruct a maid to clean a room and she loses the energy but it's not clean? I was able to fix the maid's sleeping area and nothing after that.
Some rooms take multiple days to clean

Reactions: Hg0

Ienjoysit123

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone know if this game is gonna be done next update (0.9 > 1.0) or continue on? Wanna download but not if next update is last

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Anyone know if this game is gonna be done next update (0.9 > 1.0) or continue on? Wanna download but not if next update is last
It's always the same, after 0.9 usually comes 0.10, not 1.0 in version numbering.
The game is far away from being finished.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes