Unity Lord Goblin [v0.23.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Bro, there are 4 hot girls who are gonna fuck a goblin. The only thing that separates this from NTR is that you are the goblin.
And that is an important distinction.
You the player are that goblin. Not someone else.
If I get reincarnated as a goblin in another world I would rather be chad goblin not cuck goblin.

Also, you are being very racist to assume that goblins are incapable of forming a loving wholesome relationship.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And that is an important distinction.
You the player are that goblin. Not someone else.
If I get reincarnated as a goblin in another world I would rather be chad goblin not cuck goblin.

Also, you are being very racist to assume that goblins are incapable of forming a loving wholesome relationship.
makeing a girl fall in love with cock and her simply no longer minding or being in a group relationship with the biggest slut in town is not really love either you know?
Even if I hate it but Goblins normally have a shareing mentality when it comes to lovers... though they tend to keep it in the family

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
makeing a girl fall in love with cock and her simply no longer minding or being in a group relationship with the biggest slut in town is not really love either you know?
That is a very mean spirited representation of harems.
They absolutely can be wholesome.
This game specifically does have a plot and it is overall relatively sweet and wholesome.
Even if I hate it but Goblins normally have a shareing mentality when it comes to lovers... though they tend to keep it in the family
This MC is not your typical goblin. Hence why I said you shouldn't make sweeping racial generaliations.
In fact, the goblin in this game initially got together with his witch by saving her from a group of goblins who wanted to gang rape her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game specifically does have a plot and it is overall relatively sweet and wholesome.
This was meant as what you'd call an avarage relationship for Goblins not really focused on this game.
Goblins are cowardly yet cunning little rape machines in most if not all fantasy stories.
The Post you originally quoted was reffering to this fact aswell... sure for once the narrative changes the perspective to the story.
This MC is not your typical goblin. Hence why I said you shouldn't make sweeping racial generaliations.
In fact, the goblin in this game initially got together with his witch by saving her from a group of goblins who wanted to gang rape her.
Though he turned into her servant and by a mishap into her master.

SLaplace

Formerly 'UrbanError'
Nov 4, 2017
i still don't get why some games have only like 800MB size in disk but take 9GB in the ram

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Seems like none of the room upgrades actually let the activity happen, and fuck if it isn't a grind grind grind

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Sorry but Delia is meant to have a lust event but cannot seem to be able to get it to trigger. Have high lust and upgraded her room completely. Got the beth scene with her masturbating.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
One impressive bug I've noticed is that the daily stat growths progress on loading the game. So if you load repeatedly the same day you'll quickly max your dirt and laundry at 100. Not to mention portal power.
Also "Petition the Gods" at upgraded Chapel doesn't seem to function at all.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

The goblin is not into sharing. My kind of mc

Reactions: Irizin and mrttao

meepmawp66

Nov 1, 2020
I get this weird bug where the game renders as a single pixel
1690271281641.png

The first time I launched the game, it crashed 2 minutes into the intro, every subsequent launch has led to this.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled (deleting the stuff in appdata too), I've updated GPU drivers, no idea how to fix this. Anyone have a clue?

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
i still don't get why some games have only like 800MB size in disk but take 9GB in the ram
Asset decompression and poor layering for displaying images resulting in tons of duplicates in main memory is my guess.
What you see as one image is often many images stacked on top of one another especially when displayed as moving parts. All those assets require processing power to compute, both as position vectors and as image renders, fast memory (RAM) to calculate positions on the fly, and system memory to store assets not in use... still shouldn't be as bad as what it is though.

I have a suspicion that part of the problem is that rather than using 2D render the dev set it to 3D mode in unity and then had the CPU do the renders rather than the GPU along with doing a full asset dump to main memory rather on the fly decompression with that workload being done via GPU (something GPU's were explicitly created to do); it would explain the odd lag and why the large memory use for a 2D game.

Would love to get the source code for this, I have only ever used Unreal so I don't know how much freedom Unity gives in terms of setting up processing but I have a feeling a good bit of the problems could be fixed or at least reduced with a settings change.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

por12

Nov 22, 2020
how is content?i played 6 months ago and there were still the same scenes of some years ago,any good update in the meantime

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes