Jul 4, 2017
Guys, i have to confess, Pamela is the best, i hope there will be much more content with her and of course Catherine, she reminds me a bit of cortanafrom Halo :)

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Any ideas on who you might give content to in the next update?
It depends on what story pace I choose for further development. I will take a break from the game development for next week thinking about the future. Just imagine making for the 2nd year a 3.5 star game.:HideThePain:

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
It depends on what story pace I choose for further development. I will take a break from the game development for next week thinking about the future. Just imagine making for the 2nd year a 3.5 star game.:HideThePain:
Enjoy your time off and I have heard of many devs not thinking ahead and fucking there game up so glad to know you plan ahead

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
So for those curious on how People Relationship works...
Production is directly affected by it being negative, basically on a 1/1 basis. You just strictly get % more production

What about the good events?
Alright every event rolls a d100
Then it compares it to relationships,
It divides relationship by 10, and adds it to a base value

now the events are written in russian, so I don't know the name of these events but the math is universal.
So taking a random event from the list...
Its 35+ Relationship/10
So if you have 100 relationship, you will have 0 production and a 45% chance of success
if you have -100 relationship, you will have 200% production, a bunch of gold from lowering relationship, and 25% chance of success

If it succeeds this event apparently gives you either upto 25g, upto 3 citizens, upto 30 food, 1 slave or 1 citizen... There is no modifier here for the size of your current population...

Oh, and negative events are even less affected by people relationship at a /15, so only swinging probability by upto 7

So........... rule with an IRON FIST

Reactions: justTx

Rik DaSantos

May 6, 2020
I can't progress with the question Find Lori's Mother. The game tells me to wait till Yorda dies and complete other quests but i have already completed every other quest and no matter how many days i wait for, the event doesn't trigger, I'd really appreciate some help.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can't progress with the question Find Lori's Mother. The game tells me to wait till Yorda dies and complete other quests but i have already completed every other quest and no matter how many days i wait for, the event doesn't trigger, I'd really appreciate some help.
That's a misleading hint. Yorda will only die in a future update. Since he made it through 2020, we don't know what can kill him in the end. But for now you are done with the missions as far as they're in the game.

Reactions: Paapi

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
OK, just like I rated I must say that I love the game.
Of course I prefer to play the tyrant who takes what he wants and doesn't care what the pople think.

That said, I saw that we have to decide for a queen in the future. My question, do we really have to? :D
I would like to have an option where I can throw all the "love interests" in the harem (by force if necessary) so that I can do as I please without having to romance them. Would fit my idea of a tyrant in this post-apocalyptic setting.^^

Of course this is just a suggestion/request, please enjoy your freetime dev!

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
So for those curious on how People Relationship works...
Production is directly affected by it being negative, basically on a 1/1 basis. You just strictly get % more production

What about the good events?
Alright every event rolls a d100
Then it compares it to relationships,
It divides relationship by 10, and adds it to a base value

now the events are written in russian, so I don't know the name of these events but the math is universal.
So taking a random event from the list...
Its 35+ Relationship/10
So if you have 100 relationship, you will have 0 production and a 45% chance of success
if you have -100 relationship, you will have 200% production, a bunch of gold from lowering relationship, and 25% chance of success

If it succeeds this event apparently gives you either upto 25g, upto 3 citizens, upto 30 food, 1 slave or 1 citizen... There is no modifier here for the size of your current population...

Oh, and negative events are even less affected by people relationship at a /15, so only swinging probability by upto 7

So........... rule with an IRON FIST
I Turned off my production by increasing relationship. But regularly went to raid

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
OK, just like I rated I must say that I love the game.
Of course I prefer to play the tyrant who takes what he wants and doesn't care what the pople think.

That said, I saw that we have to decide for a queen in the future. My question, do we really have to? :D
I would like to have an option where I can throw all the "love interests" in the harem (by force if necessary) so that I can do as I please without having to romance them. Would fit my idea of a tyrant in this post-apocalyptic setting.^^

Of course this is just a suggestion/request, please enjoy your freetime dev!
I can say that you do not have to tell them the truth for now at least. We will be able to 'change our minds' at some later point, though I don't know what the consequences will be when we get there.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Da hell happened to the MC? Pamela punishment, he is dark brown all of a sudden, caught some nasty shit or smth?

EDIT
WAIT this is UPDATE? request of MC to be like this? Fuck me. How d hell am i gonna enjoy game now with him looking like shit? Fuck that. And i was enjoying game so far. lame
Ok, let me put it this way. if you presented MC like this from begining i wouldn't be here in the first place. But changing it mid game , that's just bad business.
Anyway , more hard disk space for me now

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Da hell happened to the MC? Pamela punishment, he is dark brown all of a sudden, caught some nasty shit or smth?

EDIT
WAIT this is UPDATE? request of MC to be like this? Fuck me. How d hell am i gonna enjoy game now with him looking like shit? Fuck that. And i was enjoying game so far. lame
Ok, let me put it this way. if you presented MC like this from begining i wouldn't be here in the first place. But changing it mid game , that's just bad business.

Honey Select has a real problem with skintones for males and lighting. Most people only make good things for the women, so it is a challenge to get something that looks good under any lights. People did complain, and he was trying to fix it, clearly there is some work to do yet.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Honey Select has a real problem with skintones for males and lighting. Most people only make good things for the women, so it is a challenge to get something that looks good under any lights. People did complain, and he was trying to fix it, clearly there is some work to do yet.
I don't remember this scene. It says what language is that but I don't remember MC ever speaking another language

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Waiting for update with finding the snitch in mc's castle or quest with finding Lori's mom progress....

Reactions: TheDevian

ArchonStudio

Trapped in this eon
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
MC fucking DIRECTLY says before he decides where to go, asking himself if he should make truce with Megan. You chose it and now complain that he's soft with her.
He hasn't changed. If you didn't notice MC ALWAYS had kind choices. That was one of them.

It's okay, one Karen less here.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so i have to complete other tasks to be able to finish my save lori's mom task but im stuck on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i dont have any quests to do

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
that's confusing then why does it not have the same text as every other quest that needs to be updated?
Lori's owner is not ready to die as of now (not available in this update). I think it is an error from the developer

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes