myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Story seems nice.

Dex reminds me of the villain from the fifth element.

I think Danaka looked the hottest during the Xmas event. Hopefully you'll be able to tell change her hair and outfit when you visit her in the harem. I was a little disappointed that the queen didn't pick Danaka to be one of the 2 to do the ritual.

2 Events I couldn't trigger 1. Wait for the old dude to die but if you have already done all of the quests it'll never trigger as the event requires you to complete some quests for it to trigger. 2. Anna event I tried all kinds of things but she never appeared.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Story seems nice.

Dex reminds me of the villain from the fifth element.

I think Danaka looked the hottest during the Xmas event. Hopefully you'll be able to tell change her hair and outfit when you visit her in the harem. I was a little disappointed that the queen didn't pick Danaka to be one of the 2 to do the ritual.

2 Events I couldn't trigger 1. Wait for the old dude to die but if you have already done all of the quests it'll never trigger as the event requires you to complete some quests for it to trigger. 2. Anna event I tried all kinds of things but she never appeared.
Old man is not ready to die yet.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The quest says that you have to wait for the old guy to die and then the girl will be given to the MC. To get the quest to trigger it states to go do some quests till he dies. I have all quests done so he can't die because of the way that it is set up. The MC could of just force fed him that laxative laced booze till he shit himself to death on the shitter and all they would of had to do was flush the toilet and no one would of been the wiser.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Paapi

You get some cash from them if you kill them. They are cultist and best killed as they'll brainwash anyone that'll listen to them.

Reactions: Paapi
3.60 star(s) 57 Votes